[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yaya looks so chubby and thick in here.  she's not the type to come off chubby or thick before but in here she's really big and thick.  I don't know if its the clothing but it really surprised me. o_O

Anyways, Im liking the three girls' interaction and relationship!!!!!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:
yaya looks so chubby and thick in here.  she's not the type to come off chubby or thick before but in here she's really big and thick.  I don't know if its the clothing but it really surprised me. o_O

Anyways, Im liking the three girls' interaction and relationship!!!!!

She were chubby during the filming of Maya Tawan, but she already lost a lot of weight now
There are actually a lot of girls that looks bigger onscreen, just like when i watch 3nnt and I thought that Kim looked really big.
But then saw her in the lakorn with Mark and she didn't look as big as in 3nnt. So i guess the camera can make girls bigger ;)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Like your gifs cookies :heart:  :heart:  and I another one who would like to ask you to make the gif of Yaya making her face.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Lol I was making a wink to yaya even though she in the movie when I saw the room with nadech picture. hahah. jk. jk. haha btw, I like the girls.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
When I watch it last night I thought Chen (Num charecter) interesting in Mat in romantic way but after rewatch it again he interest in her cos he know she is a reporter.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
cookiies said:

She were chubby during the filming of Maya Tawan, but she already lost a lot of weight now
There are actually a lot of girls that looks bigger onscreen, just like when i watch 3nnt and I thought that Kim looked really big.
But then saw her in the lakorn with Mark and she didn't look as big as in 3nnt. So i guess the camera can make girls bigger ;)

eh...yea, thats why I said she didn't look this chubby or thick before so yea maybe it's the camera who knows??? Whatever, being thick or big isn't an issue.  It just happened that I noticed Yaya coming off chubbier than usual so just saying.  She's not fat and I am not saying that. No hard feelings for her fans.

As for Kim, LOVE her no matter what.  Her weight fluctuate too but she's a proud grown lady. lol :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for taking your time to sub na ! Can't wait to start on this lakorn too. I find Yaya absolutely adorable in MT !!! Too cute as a fangirl !

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mayatawan is soo good so far, except for Nadech's little geust appearance, no offense, but for once i actually thought i could watch a nadech-free yaya move, but i guess people just love them too much? I mean i don't mind them, I love them lots. Anyways I love Margie's character, tough. All the girls are really pretty. Aum is hot as always and Num is looking better in here. :)

zazoured_17107

sarNie Egg
Lol , Yaya always had a baby face and yes her weight fluctuate too but I didn't think it was distracting at all. I actually though she looked really pretty and cute. I wished that wig would have been better but hey, the one she had for the fittings was just horrible so I suppose I should be thankful.

To be honest the three girls looked good . You can already see their different personality and the bonding feels really natural. Well, I suppose being friends off screen does help.

I have to agree that Nadech's poster overlooking Mattana's bed was not TVscene's best idea, lol.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
May be that poster they want to show how Mat feeling for Tawan as we know Nadech is very hot hot at the moment but in Mat mind even other actors more handsome or hotter than Tawan right now, she still a true of Fan of Tawan. Just what I think .

zazoured_17107

sarNie Egg
@Loveangel i like your thinking but I don't think Nadech's poster in her room was that meaningful, lol. I believe they just put it there for fun , knowing that yadech's fan will smile while watching. I am a Yadech fan and I did smile but I still didn't think it was necessary. It was just kind of distracting that's all.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
I myself don't want his poster in there as well zazoure .i think that way cos I saw a poster of lee min ho there as well cos he also hot hot right now too .

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
loveangel said:
May be that poster they want to show how Mat feeling for Tawan as we know Nadech is very hot hot at the moment but in Mat mind even other actors more handsome or hotter than Tawan right now, she still a true of Fan of Tawan. Just what I think .
Wow that's a really good point heeheh ! Gahhh I needa start on MT ASAP. Sounds so exciting :)

zazoured_17107

sarNie Egg
loveangel said:
I myself don't want his poster in there as well zazoure .i think that way cos I saw a poster of lee min ho there as well cos he also hot hot right now too .
Was Lee min ho there too ? OMG, you have better eyes than me . During that scene, the only thing I saw was a bright green blop on the wall and when I looked up I saw Nadech , haha.

Love this drawing by fastbeam.
Cr: fastbeam's ig
http://m1297.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/zazoured/1365065827_zps1b4f6bcb.jpg.html?o=0