[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 2: Mon Jan Tra (Tv Scene)

Iya

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
maybe we both have a different interest i think Matt/Boy version will be better 
so far Margie and P'Krit is so epic its so good

well, after finished the third series, my favorite so far is part 2, the original series. part 3 was good, but there was way too much drama and some characters really ticked me off. never saw the original maya tawan so i have no comment there. 

For the one with Yaya and Aum, i like it, but i know I will enjoy Margie and Chakrit better. i felt that it lacked depts and character development though i do enjoy the chemistry between aum and yaya.

rehann

sarNie Adult
anyone know rating for ep 2 & 3?? watch all buzz... guess that another popular lakorn in making...
many praised Margie acting here... proud of her...
some call her Whanjai of ET industry... anything that i missed out??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
rehann said:
anyone know rating for ep 2 & 3?? watch all buzz... guess that another popular lakorn in making...
well done to our Margie 

rehann

sarNie Adult
awww... love Khun Samaa tonight... tricky Mafia boss :woot2: :woot2:
narak makkkkkk :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from the bts clip looks this new monjantra will show quite a few scene of Margie older twin sister upcoming and following episode Benz try to threaten Waree but just to make her get hurt she got Waree sister instead

Reactions: Iya

Iya

sarNie Adult
darn it! although i like this series so far, I'm not liking where they are taking this story. :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
rehann said:

Here you go. :)

Ep 2: 6.4(11.1,5.6)
Ep 3: 6.7(10.8,6.0)

Cr: Ch3's Drama FB.

I haven't watch today's episode yet; I don't think I'll be able to watch them until next week. :(

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I really recommend this serie, it keeps you anticipating! Sama and Waree are just to cute. I just loved todays episode when he stole a kiss from her and the fact that he calls her every morning waking her up and he tells her straight up that he misses her and that he wants to see her again <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lynnyang said:
I really recommend this serie, it keeps you anticipating! Sama and Waree are just to cute. I just loved todays episode when he stole a kiss from her and the fact that he calls her every morning waking her up and he tells her straight up that he misses her and that he wants to see her again <3
this 3 series is even better than the Khun Chai 5 series 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im really liking chakrit in general. will prob. check this out for him. ^_^

oh yea, not to mention. i like the old version too. ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Im really liking chakrit in general. will prob. check this out for him. ^_^

oh yea, not to mention. i like the old version too. ^_^
give a try its full of exciting,fun,epic,cute

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
rehann said:
the only part that i watch was KC puttipat.. waiting for KC pee....
for now of course Mon jantra :dance1:
i seen the whole part of KC puttipat too cos i love the pairing

Iya

sarNie Adult
^^ thanks for sharing. that scene was so cute!!! i kinna wish he is more determine like in the last version. haha. in there, he was so touchy feelly with her and i was hoping for more of that in here. lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
rehann said:
anyone can update me with rating for ep 4 & 5?? hope its increased...
finger crossed :dance3:

Here it is. :)

Epi 4: 6.9(10.6,6.2)
Epi 5: 7.7(11.3,7.1)

Cr: Ch3's Drama @ FB