[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 2: Mon Jan Tra (Tv Scene)

rehann

sarNie Adult
yeah but too bad they aren't as pair anyway Boy looks cute with Matt and Margie&P'Krit aren't bad either
i'm not feel bad for that~ cause i think everything was done to suit the role n its great!
just that i feel amaze about this best buddy... they always stick togther...
no worries they sure will be pair up again~ for this time better for them to work with other star also...
so people would miss them... when we miss something we will treasure it more~
BTW all pairs for this series are really mind blowing!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit to tv scene

P'Chakrit has the charming looks omg Margie kind of look small next to him
in one of the clip they ask Margie how she feels pairing with her senior pra'ek 'she replied that she's very glad and excited to pair with P'Krit Margie she's a guest star already on P'Krit cooking show in Ch3 they seem comfortable around each other

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
but don't know why... i love this more~
their gaze....
aww... They're so cute!!!
I want them to be together. So sad they aren't going to be together.
I totally forgot Matt/Krit were in MGD together.hah. If they were pair
in this series together that will be another reunite for them. And If
Boy/Margie were in the third one that will be another reunite too.
hahha.. That will be cool but there is no more hope since the fitting,
opening ceremony and everything have happened already.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aww... They're so cute!!!
I want them to be together. So sad they aren't going to be together.
I totally forgot Matt/Krit were in MGD together.hah. If they were pair
in this series together that will be another reunite for them. And If
Boy/Margie were in the third one that will be another reunite too.
hahha.. That will be cool but there is no more hope since the fitting,
opening ceremony and everything have happened already.
I wouldn't want Margie/Boy in the 3rd story cos the story isn't that interesting the older version is boring I say I'm so pleased Margie with P'Krit cos the storyline is a awesome one I haven't seen maya tawan before but I've seen part 2 and part 3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit khun pin IG
P'Krit has 2 bodyguard Kik Danai and the dude with the black suit and the white shirt and the Rome look alike his probably the cops that works with P'Boy Pakorn

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Just wondering who will Margie (the twins) pair up with...sorry to ask since i never watch the old version lol...Margie and Krit look cable nothing is wrong...thanks for all the pics sharing...thanks once agian...Margie look really nice...thanks god her hair is growing...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just wondering who will Margie (the twins) pair up with...sorry to ask since i never watch the old version lol...Margie and Krit look cable nothing is wrong...thanks for all the pics sharing...thanks once agian...Margie look really nice...thanks god her hair is growing...
the n'ek is the younger 2nd Margie with P'Krit the older Margie not much focus

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Krit has the prince charming looks I find him and Margie doesn't looks bad at all but some in this thread complain how they look maybe cos of disappointment of not seeing Bargie together give chances for them to pair with others too seeing the same pair can be boring I see some complaint on fah krajang dao too how Boy pairing with Matt

rehann

sarNie Adult
P'Krit has the prince charming looks I find him and Margie doesn't looks bad at all but some in this thread complain how they look maybe cos of disappointment of not seeing Bargie together give chances for them to pair with others too seeing the same pair can be boring I see some complaint on fah krajang dao too how Boy pairing with Matt
nevermind alice~ as the time goes on evrything will be fine~ i love bargie also but for this series everything was paired up really reasonablely~
their role are match every cast here~ for Bargie don't worries next year there sure another new lakorn for them... it already confirm actually but because of their lakorn que n schedules... so the opening will be next year~ all bargie's fan please calm down~ support them in evrything they do...
come on they are best buddy... with who they act it doesn't matter cause at the end they still hang around together~ love that fact!!!