[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 2: Mon Jan Tra (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
nevermind alice~ as the time goes on evrything will be fine~ i love bargie also but for this series everything was paired up really reasonablely~
their role are match every cast here~ for Bargie don't worries next year there sure another new lakorn for them... it already confirm actually but because of their lakorn que n schedules... so the opening will be next year~ all bargie's fan please calm down~ support them in evrything they do...
come on they are best buddy... with who they act it doesn't matter cause at the end they still hang around together~ love that fact!!!
ter pood dee mak Rehann Bargie fans calm down its a good thing they getting works and plus we might see Boy in some scene in monjantra too since the 3 series story is related

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This one looks like its going to be fun :D I am looking forward to all the series ! Loving all the pairings !!! Chakrit looks good in the fitting pics :) ahhhh I can't wait for this new pairing duay !!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just wondering who will Margie (the twins) pair up with...sorry to ask since i never watch the old version lol...Margie and Krit look cable nothing is wrong...thanks for all the pics sharing...thanks once agian...Margie look really nice...thanks god her hair is growing...
Nobody. The author haven't write about the older twin yet. Her character was being mentioned here-and-there in other books but never has her as the main character yet.

Even, the bodyguard (kik) has his own story.

Margie looks good. Her character has that kick-butt feeling. I think Boy fits the mafia Pra'k character more than the Pra'k in the 3rd book. Oh well, I'm not the one to make decision. I'll wait and see how it turn out.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
now this is what you can see the handsomeness of P'Chakrit wow him and Margie actually looks cute its the age gap that makes them looking so cute

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nobody. The author haven't write about the older twin yet. Her character was being mentioned here-and-there in other books but never has her as the main character yet.

Even, the bodyguard (kik) has his own story.

Margie looks good. Her character has that kick-butt feeling. I think Boy fits the mafia Pra'k character more than the Pra'k in the 3rd book. Oh well, I'm not the one to make decision. I'll wait and see how it turn out.
I don't know about the novel but I've seen the original version the older twin she's not really mention or shown much only the beginning bit where her younger sis she's on her news reporter job vacation to enter the pra'ek house its like in an Island toward near the beaches that is how n'ek/p'ek met during a stormy night n'ek nearly got hit by the glass window but p'ek pulled her away cos its thundering

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This one looks like its going to be fun :D I am looking forward to all the series ! Loving all the pairings !!! Chakrit looks good in the fitting pics :) ahhhh I can't wait for this new pairing duay !!
sure this part will be a fun one

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
more fitting photo credit to pantip and khun pin IG

Benz and Chakrit is a ex-lover in here and she'll do anything to get him back

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whao so how many lakorn is Margie filming...sorry i kind off lost track lol...all i know is that she have a lot i mean A LOT!!! :lol:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Whao so how many lakorn is Margie filming...sorry i kind off lost track lol...all i know is that she have a lot i mean A LOT!!! :lol:
she has Raak Boon with Mike filming will be done soon, Mon Jan Tra , Kaen Sanae Ha with Son Yuk that makes 3 oh also will be joining some scene with Chakrit to
the other 2 series mayatawan and fah krajang dao