[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 3: Fah Krajang Dao (TV Scene)

Bee26

sarNie Egg
Really Alice! Bargie will have a lakorn next year together? How do you know was it confirm? If so that's awesome.

rehann

sarNie Adult
they will have one but its not fully confirm yet will find out by the end of this year
Really Alice! Bargie will have a lakorn next year together? How do you know was it confirm? If so that's awesome.
i think it's confirm already! but because of lakorn que... so they will make opening in the beginning of next year! margie will do Kaen Saneha with that lakorn~ but not sure for which producer... whether TVscene or Khun Ja~

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think it's confirm already! but because of lakorn que... so they will make opening in the beginning of next year! margie will do Kaen Saneha with that lakorn~ but not sure for which producer... whether TVscene or Khun Ja~
its for Tv Scene again

Bee26

sarNie Egg
Oh thanks Rehann so exited for bargie new lakorn. Looking forward to see all of Margie New Lakorn. I love that girl so much.

rehann

sarNie Adult
its for Tv Scene again
is it Alice? cause at first i heard Khun Ja have booked this couple for her next project... then i watch one Khun Pin interview that the next is Bargie project!
so that's why i'm not sure! Tvscene seems can't get enough of Margie! she in the roll right now~

Bee26

sarNie Egg
Im new to this thing thanks for the info Alice and Rehann.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
is it Alice? cause at first i heard Khun Ja have booked this couple for her next project... then i watch one Khun Pin interview that the next is Bargie project!
so that's why i'm not sure! Tvscene seems can't get enough of Margie! she in the roll right now~
they change to somebody else for Khun Ja the new lakorn for Bargie is Tv Scene

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
yay Matt! I liked her in Kularb rai glai ruk; girl is so gorgeous! so yaya-Aum ; Margie-Chakrit ; Matt-boy lakorns are related? Like 4huajai ?
not feeling Yaya/aum and Margie/Chakrit much but I'll probably give them a try since I'm such a yaya & Margie biased lol
next year 2013 will get to see bargie
omg you just made my day! I love those two so much ! but 2013? Boy has like 4 projects( if we count the one with Kim, even though it's not yet confirmed)
and Margie has 3 projects; when will they get time to pair up? I wonder lol it won't be untill 2014 I bet
anyway, we just have to enjoy their individual lakorns for now.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Alice tat such s great news about Team Bargie!!! It felt forever of them not being pairing up like other!!! Ooooh waiting for tat one as well!!! EXCITED even more aha

Merit

sarNie Adult
Three pretty girls. Which of the story line is more interesting. I only saw the one that Yaya is going to be in. I kind of like it. I don't think I watch the one with Margie and Matt story line though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Three pretty girls. Which of the story line is more interesting. I only saw the one that Yaya is going to be in. I kind of like it. I don't think I watch the one with Margie and Matt story line though.
the 2nd part is the interesting one Margie/Chakrit part not sure about Yaya/Aum part since I haven't seen the older version and the 3rd part Matt/Boy the older one kind of boring