CH3 49th Anniversary Soccer Game and Concert

pikachu

sarNie Egg
@Sunshine_ what @aammissywrites said is right. Usually Asian celebs tend to be darker in real life but Kim is the rare case that looks lighter in person!

And thanks for exaplaing what the handsign meant. Now that I understand it makes it so much cuter. I love interactions like that.

@MK19 Kim was actually smaller than I thought she’d be. Both in terms of height and size. I don’t even know why I thought she’d be tall when she’s shorter than Mark (or so it seems, I haven’t seen in him in real life) and I think his average height.

She wasn’t super skinny but she was still slim. I expected her to be like a size 12/14. One of my friends that was with me was a UK size 8 and Kim looked just a bit smaller. The one thing that was the same as her pictures was the size of face . I love Kim so much but yeah she has a big head.

@preetam its true tho. Aww BAP it’s so sad they disbanded. I’ve seen them too but it was so long ago I can’t remember. Actually I’m going to see Bang Yong Guk at the end of the month! One of my friends can’t make it and gave me her ticket. We used to fangirl over them together but I lost interest lol.

@WeirFany omg he did. I was so disappointed and genuinely didn’t understand? He looked so fake and plastic with a pointy chin, caked on makeup and his outfit was ridiculous. I can’t remeber what he was everything he was wearing only his shoes. They were this pointy snake print high heels boots for men. I remeber because I was wearing heels too and he was still shorter than me! He was so tiny, like very short and skinny. His height is 100000% a lie. His 5’3, maybe 5’4 at a stretch.

Actually that’s another thing I liked about Kim. She was wearing no makeup but her skin looked so good. I’m still jealous. My skin could never

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
@Sunshine_ what @aammissywrites said is right. Usually Asian celebs tend to be darker in real life but Kim is the rare case that looks lighter in person!

And thanks for exaplaing what the handsign meant. Now that I understand it makes it so much cuter. I love interactions like that.

@MK19 Kim was actually smaller than I thought she’d be. Both in terms of height and size. I don’t even know why I thought she’d be tall when she’s shorter than Mark (or so it seems, I haven’t seen in him in real life) and I think his average height.

She wasn’t super skinny but she was still slim. I expected her to be like a size 12/14. One of my friends that was with me was a UK size 8 and Kim looked just a bit smaller. The one thing that was the same as her pictures was the size of face . I love Kim so much but yeah she has a big head.

@preetam its true tho. Aww BAP it’s so sad they disbanded. I’ve seen them too but it was so long ago I can’t remember. Actually I’m going to see Bang Yong Guk at the end of the month! One of my friends can’t make it and gave me her ticket. We used to fangirl over them together but I lost interest lol.

@WeirFany omg he did. I was so disappointed and genuinely didn’t understand? He looked so fake and plastic with a pointy chin, caked on makeup and his outfit was ridiculous. I can’t remeber what he was everything he was wearing only his shoes. They were this pointy snake print high heels boots for men. I remeber because I was wearing heels too and he was still shorter than me! He was so tiny, like very short and skinny. His height is 100000% a lie. His 5’3, maybe 5’4 at a stretch.

Actually that’s another thing I liked about Kim. She was wearing no makeup but her skin looked so good. I’m still jealous. My skin could never
Omg thank you for the detailed explanation!!I can just imagine based on your descriptions of her and I wish I get to meet her someday!and yes, she really have big head even bigger than mark:pancarta: u get the chance to see them practising as well??wowwwwww..well I guess most of the celebrities have a very nice skin:thumbup:

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
@pikachu thank you for your reply. No doubt, she has strong face features ❤❤ I also love her a lot ❤❤ my girl crush:love: I hope I can visit Thailand once this life and meet her:crybaby2::crybaby2:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Lol yeah there's no way Kim would be 12/14 (8/10 US size right?) Cus im that and i look like an elephant on camera haha. Im thinking she's like a 4/6.

I saw Pinky and Aom P in real life and they had a big head too lol. Tiny almost skeletal body and a huge head. A lot of them do actually cus they dont have much of a curve.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Lol yeah there's no way Kim would be 12/14 (8/10 US size right?) Cus im that and i look like an elephant on camera haha. Im thinking she's like a 4/6.

I saw Pinky and Aom P in real life and they had a big head too lol. Tiny almost skeletal body and a huge head. A lot of them do actually cus they dont have much of a curve.
ikr. kim cant be a 12/14. she has to be a US 4 at most a 6.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Are you attending the London stop ? Because I am !!

NongS

sarNie Hatchling

Yeah I managed to fit into a UK size 8 (not a particularly tight one) last year and I am not a little person. I wouldn't mind being the same size as a star but I don't think so :'(
Kim fits into a medium in her own collections, those are pretty small.
So are all these celebs lying about their heights is the question :confused12: I think some of the guys are quite tall. I saw a clip of Arjun Bijlani (Naagin star) at last year's game and he's a shortish human (5' 7" I think?) and I remember thinking Great, James Ji and Tor were really quite amazingly tall next to him, Pope was about the same height.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Kim look more like a size 2. If you look at her collar bone, You can see bones popping out. She’s thin on the top area compared to Teaw and Mew, they have more meat in the collar bone area. And these two girls are like a size zero?

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
@pikachu honestly gdragon was adorable before he messed with his jaw, chin and nose.

I enjoyed the Nadech stage too. It was a bit awkward at first to me bc you unlike the other couple stages where they had partners to dance with, the girls just kind of do their thing alone until Nadech got to them lol

I was loving Taew's confidence when it came to dancing. Girl was waving her body, getting low, and shaking her body like no one's business. I know as a Mint fan, there's one specific move our fandom is loving. And I think it's so cute that she was following Taew at the end when they all came together and she did a body roll lol
He looked his best during their Hana Yori dango parody lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I managed to fit into a UK size 8 (not a particularly tight one) last year and I am not a little person. I wouldn't mind being the same size as a star but I don't think so :'(
Kim fits into a medium in her own collections, those are pretty small.
So are all these celebs lying about their heights is the question :confused12: I think some of the guys are quite tall. I saw a clip of Arjun Bijlani (Naagin star) at last year's game and he's a shortish human (5' 7" I think?) and I remember thinking Great, James Ji and Tor were really quite amazingly tall next to him, Pope was about the same height.
Hahaha dont get me started on their height!!!! All these guys be claiming they are like 180cm which is what? 5'9 5'10 and then i see them in real life and they werent THAT much taller than me (5'3). My bf is 5'9 and they were shorter than him. Maybe in their platform shoes, they're that tall :rolleyes::risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Good on those fans who are willing to spend their entire day in the hot sun to go support their faves. I LOOOOVE my boy but I don't think I would ever be that dedicated. I would probably sit there for an hour max and then leave.
Lol when it comes down to it i would probably not be that dedicated either cus i hate heat.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished the first half of the game. I saw someone who looked like Johnny and was like that old guy, who is he? He's hot. Hahaha. Then I realized it was Johnny! Haha. Never imagined he'd look good with the facial hair. He looks like them Bollywood actors. I also just learned that he's 6 yrs younger than Nok. I couldn't tell. Then I'm like well Ken T is 7 yrs younger than Noi and you can TOTALLY tell. Haha. Anyway. In regards to the game. I can't stop laughing at our pra'eks stumbling on the field. I like my athletic men so seeing these on screen macho pra'eks just clumsily running on the field just got me cracking up. Majority of Ch3's top pra'eks are such clumsy runners. :p Sorry not sorry.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol maybe we can do an AF meet up for their 50th.

I need to contact Great's official fc if i go. @SuzieJ you with me?!
If i has the chance I would definitely go with you and sit with Greats FC! His FC actually looked the 2nd biggest this year. I was quite surprised and they also did so much for him. It was sweet to see!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If i has the chance I would definitely go with you and sit with Greats FC! His FC actually looked the 2nd biggest this year. I was quite surprised and they also did so much for him. It was sweet to see!
Lol if we go I'll definitely sponser icepacks, fans, and umbrella. :pancarta: Maybe hydroflask too:risas3: