[Ch3] Akom (TV Scene) James Mar/ Margie Rasri

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am not a big of Margie. But I will watch this lakorn for one reason, and that reason is James Ma.

Plus, James will be playing a different role, so it will be refreshing to see him play a bad guy, a bad guy with a good heart, hopefully.

enzek

sarNie Adult
OMG! Masked Persecutor! A little off topic but did you watch that drama? And yes that mask was ridiculous so I never came to watch it because I was embarrassed for JSW :lol: but it's more of a comedy though, right? So the ridiculous mask was acceptable in MP, but here it's not so they need to lose the mask on James. It's covering his beautiful face. I mean with the hoodies on he looks good. He looks carefree here and I like it. Very different from Mor Wat's attires.
yes i did for JSW:facepalm: and i hate his mask there with passion LOL :BangHead: thank God i got amnesia after that so i don't remember anything about the drama now except JSW is a sexy guy:thumbup:

actually james need to wear mask here coz if not his enemies will know his true identities:(
but he could not fully cover his face coz his face is too gorgeous to just wasted it behind the mask:p
so for the win win situation, tada! he wear half mask;)

actually i like the hoodie it looks cool:love: i'm ready for some kickass james ma in action yahoo:cheer::aaaaa:

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
sorry if these videos were posted here before:

love the pic where margie wear black dress with white coat & james hold her hand:love:

and james with black glasses? *dies*

i miss alex. hope he is not a rai here.

aishh i'm really excited for this lakorn:)

enzek

sarNie Adult
i wonder what make james can't hold back his laugh:D

before he become "man in mask" he was "man in glasses";)

why james also wearing that white coat? i thought that margie character is a doctor?o_O

james: when i become your boyfriend before this, i'm man in glasses. now i ditch the glasses & return as man in mask. can i still be your boyfriend?
margie: OMG i can't even...(faint) :p

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
had they even finish filming? :(:mad::worship2::yawn:
based on the IG update, i don't think so. thai lakorn seem take long time to filming than kdramas LOL
they went on vacation, go here & there then filming little by little.
actually i like it coz the actor & actress get rest and not rushed like korean actor & actress with eyebags & tired look in dramas but yeah it tortured fan like me:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
first need to wait until they finished shooting then has to wait until the lakorn get to air *sigh*

enzek

sarNie Adult
so cute:love:

gushing with the OTP! sorry if the pics look too big LOL

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
well i just want to post the video but you beat me for that @Step! i can't wait to see james ma again!
need patience to see Kim lakorn again too *sigh*

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
omg Margie hasn't been in a good lakorn for how many years now I just can''t tune in anymore. I'm glad she and James are in here however I cant take the mask seriously at all LOL I hope this lakorn is good cus so far James has done a excellent job with his lakorns