[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know. I'm kind of getting tired of the continuous intro of new characters. . . and like things are getting redundant and moving on too quickly. What happened to the smooth progression they had from Ep's 1-6? And like I hate the two new girls in the group. Where's my King! I miss her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I find it odd how they just walk into villages armed and the villagers don't even think it's odd or anything. Especially in that island where they're looking for the waterfall. And why do I see more of the annoying skinny@ss side chick than our pra'nang??? Sigh. . . I'm not hating on the actress it's her character that annoys me to no end. And like Kumpan is just gonna die like that??? Angkor should've at least said something to him as he was dying or. . . his death should've been a little more grand considering he's her biggest villian from her hometown. Urgh. Arlong is disappointing me for adding all these unnecessary characters. I'd rather Angkor and Pookong Kan take this journey themselves or with only Muad Chad. Why are they traveling in such a big group AND with that annoying girl! Urgh. I'm getting more and more annoyed as the story progresses. I also hate how the romance is being forced in here, especially on the side characters or how the side characters are forcing romantic time on our pra'nang. So immature! I liked their mature romance before those two villagers joined the crew. . . . I hope the last couple Ep's redeem this show for me. I really want to love it like I used to.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did they change writers midway???? Because that's how I see it. The first half was intense, smooth, consistent and coherent. The second half is redundant, choppy, inconsistent, incoherent and straight up ANNOYING. Especially immature annoying skinny side chick Phan Phon!!! It's like two totally different lakorns.
Urghh. I'm on Ep11 and it has gotten worse. We have two more ep's left. Will I survive this show. Hahaha.

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Did they change writers midway???? Because that's how I see it. The first half was intense, smooth, consistent and coherent. The second half is redundant, choppy, inconsistent, incoherent and straight up ANNOYING. Especially immature annoying skinny side chick Phan Phon!!! It's like two totally different lakorns.
Urghh. I'm on Ep11 and it has gotten worse. We have two more ep's left. Will I survive this show. Hahaha.
Omg! I haven’t watched any new episodes yet! If you’re confused and frustrated...I probably be on the same boat. How many episodes left?

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
Congrats... the rating is good for them...5-6

The actors worked hard and it was on hold ...finally airing. ..

Not really my cup of tea but I might try it

HNA0

☀️
Just finished with episode one. Good episode. Koytee really stole my heart. Now I will need to start preparing my heart for what will happen to Koytee later on.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just finished with episode one. Good episode. Koytee really stole my heart. Now I will need to start preparing my heart for what will happen to Koytee later on.
Yes brace yourself. . . :sad6: