[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh Ohm has that slight clef chin going and do I dare to say...he looks better than Great there:). But it's the camera angle cause this is the post-old nose but pre-new nose look)

She'll match him nicely, better than Chippy. They got the same skin tone ( her and chippy) but I think Boom is prettier and sounds better.
To me Great and Rome go hand in hand. Hehehe. But Boom is a million times better than Chip. . .although I also adore Chip's cute personality. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup. A horse is bad enough. Let alone an elephant.
Rome was so stinking cute back when his nose is normal.

I don't like horse. They scare me. I went horseback riding twice and about to cry both times. I get the horse that doesn't know how to act and wants to go off on it's own or spin me around. I always feel like I am about to be thrown off of them. Elephant is Ok but I went on one in Bali and didn't like it much lol.

Anyway, I think Rome looks nice in here and if people can ignore his nose he's good. His acting is still pretty good to watch.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Rome was so stinking cute back when his nose is normal.

I don't like horse. They scare me. I went horseback riding twice and about to cry both times. I get the horse that doesn't know how to act and wants to go off on it's own or spin me around. I always feel like I am about to be thrown off of them. Elephant is Ok but I went on one in Bali and didn't like it much lol.

Anyway, I think Rome looks nice in here and if people can ignore his nose he's good. His acting is still pretty good to watch.
I love horses! BUT I don't like riding them because I'm scared of heights. Haha. I'll watch them from afar.

Yeah, his acting makes up for his nose.

Can I just say how cute Oh is in this lakorn...or did someone mention that already?
He's more than cute, love. Haha.

Guess I'll have to continue this lakorn RAW if I wanna catch up. MUSE is having website issues. . .it'll be forever before I get to see the subs. SIGH. . . sad.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm so confused. Haha. I'm on Ep8 I don't understand anything at this point. I don't understand them going from island to island. Don't even know where they're at. Why did Pookong Kan just let Muad Rit go? Where did Muad Rit he swim to? What's up with the overcast creepy island. How did Muad Rit get that wig??? Did he suddenly become conscious again? How did everyone get to that island randomly???? Sigh. So frustrating. Haha. Guess I overestimated my understanding.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know. I'm kind of getting tired of the continuous intro of new characters. . . and like things are getting redundant and moving on too quickly. What happened to the smooth progression they had from Ep's 1-6? And like I hate the two new girls in the group. Where's my King! I miss her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I find it odd how they just walk into villages armed and the villagers don't even think it's odd or anything. Especially in that island where they're looking for the waterfall. And why do I see more of the annoying skinny@ss side chick than our pra'nang??? Sigh. . . I'm not hating on the actress it's her character that annoys me to no end. And like Kumpan is just gonna die like that??? Angkor should've at least said something to him as he was dying or. . . his death should've been a little more grand considering he's her biggest villian from her hometown. Urgh. Arlong is disappointing me for adding all these unnecessary characters. I'd rather Angkor and Pookong Kan take this journey themselves or with only Muad Chad. Why are they traveling in such a big group AND with that annoying girl! Urgh. I'm getting more and more annoyed as the story progresses. I also hate how the romance is being forced in here, especially on the side characters or how the side characters are forcing romantic time on our pra'nang. So immature! I liked their mature romance before those two villagers joined the crew. . . . I hope the last couple Ep's redeem this show for me. I really want to love it like I used to.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did they change writers midway???? Because that's how I see it. The first half was intense, smooth, consistent and coherent. The second half is redundant, choppy, inconsistent, incoherent and straight up ANNOYING. Especially immature annoying skinny side chick Phan Phon!!! It's like two totally different lakorns.
Urghh. I'm on Ep11 and it has gotten worse. We have two more ep's left. Will I survive this show. Hahaha.