[Ch3] Ban Nok Kao Krung (Quiz & Quest)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WOW Pat looks normal to me again =x
She actually looks pretty !
I might be tuning in this one cause she is a great actress
and I like First!

OHMYGEEEEE ! If i'm not mistaken, is that Boy's brother ?
Boy got the chance to pair off w/Gale, and now his brother !
wooow

that's def p'Boy's younger brother alright :) ahhhhh Nong Thana :D wheeeeee glad he's going to be in lakorns too.. lol but goodness, i wonder how it'll ever be like if him and Boy ever has a lakorn together kekekeke...

and yes.. another lakorn for First :) but.. hmm looking at the pics.. it looks like Pat is trying a bit too hard.. she doesn't look natural anymore...

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg this make me so nerouse first time see this topic. I just see a pic of first and pat from last week I though maybe will have a lakorn together than it real,but the pic is not look like those in here. I'm glad to see this never hope that someday pat and first will play together. Miss pat alot

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ehehe i knew that was him >< But thought i was trippen !
Woooooow i wonder if we are going to fall for his charm too !
I would love to see both brothers do a lakorn together
that would be very interesting !

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
This looks good. I don't mind pat and first. Man Boy's bro sort of talks like Boy. Haha. No wonder there bros. Haha. And Gale is pretty.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ they look similar and are freaken hilarious too!! ahaha..
i swear Boy's family is just too funny :D ehehe..

i'm laughing over this one picture of Boy & Nong Thana in my head where Boy wore a shirt saying he's not "Dome Pakorn" (since his name is also 'Pakorn'" .. while Nong Thana wore a shirt saying he's not "Boy" lol.. <---- i swear you gotta love those two brothers.. hehe!

and i must say Gale looks beautiful!! She can pull off many looks :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
When I first saw he thread I was like ah man why Pat. But to my surprise she doesn't look trashy. This was the image I fell in love with her with. Glad to know she is covered up haha. Big boobs don't look nice on someone as petite as Pat.

If I knew Thai, I would have responded to Boy when he had on that shirt that I would pick Boy Pakorn over Dome Pakorn any day lol Dome is hot so that is the only thing I admire about him haha and has a decent singing voice. His brother is just as cute and humorous as he is. I'm definitely going to tune in.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Everyone seems so tiny beside First! LOL That's what comes first to my mind

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Happy first have another pra'ek role. i love him.But him and pat.uh, kind of unexpected but okay?? Anyway, I knew it that was Boy's younger brother. I saw the picture and he looked like someone. And Bam! Scroll down and read what ya comment and it was Boy's younger bro.hah.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
That's because First is really tall! That is Boy Pakorn's younger! He doesn't look attractive. Boy isn't the most handsome man but he's more appealing than his younger brother. Yikes! That surprised me that he became an actor.

myheromike

please don't tell me that pat and ja are turn to be one of the even n'ek lakorn. will be miss them alot,but it good more they dont even have one to play.

myheromike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ6IXUlVKYc&list=UUr5y8o52pKXSL3zxAEIHRaA&index=1&feature=plcp

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Boy's younger brother? Lol, when I first saw that pic of em, i thought it was boy! ahaha ...
Pat is looking pretty in here! The pictures are soo clear and good ! They actually look good together!
Im glad that pat is here again. But does anybody knows what this is about?