[CH3] Bpa Gaa Rung See Dum (Kantana Evolution) : Fair Gundon/Aimee Morakot

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know the Mint C. wave is coming on strong but I still think she needs practice with her acting. I support her improving since she's the underdog. I'm glad she's gaining some recognition. She'll definitely look good with Fair because I really think he looks versatile with everyone. But I hope he debuts with someone I like in here. I don't like too many actresses at Ch.3 besides Matt. That's why I didn't really want him to sign with Ch.3. Lol. But I think they have more actresses there for him to pair with so it's a smart career move, just not good for me since I don't favor too many newbies there.    

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
There are so many prime-time n'eks. Lol. It's just their queues are full. Kantana tend to use odd n'eks too so I'm worried. Their last lakorn they used Toey. The one with Rome is a new actress. So idk. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wait I think I am confused. Prime time is the one that airs every day right? And evenings are the a-listers correct?
Prime-time are the A-listers. Evening is the non-popular time slot. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Mahalo said:
He was hot in Hua Jai Mee Ngao. He spoke English, was a pilot, a gentleman, and a fine man when he became furious. Lol. Too bad the focus shifted away from him because they decided to make Tono p'ek instead. I suggest watching the beginning of Hua Jai Mee Ngao to get a feel of his acting. But I fell in love with him in Neung Nai Suang. I wish he was p'ek instead of James J. I always wondered why Ch.3 didn't pick him up since he has all the qualities that they their current newbies have when they become signed. He's better though because he can actually act. He still needs some improvements but he's well on his way if given challenging roles like the one in Hua Jai Mee Ngao.    
First day I read this thread was 3 days ago.. :dance3:  :dance3: .I went straightly to watch Hua Jai Me Ngao.. :yes:  :yes: Yes..it was true I should watch the beginning only.I still can't believe they change the p'ek :cry1:  :cry1: .I still can't accept :teary:  :teary:  because he's doing good in that lakorn.I really fall in love with him plus he did a good job in that.A bit disappointed :no:  :no: but really feel great because of that lakorn he was recognized and got one lakorn making him as p'ek :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: .Hahaha..whatever.. change or not..he's being recognized by people right now. :clap:  :clap:
I don't watch NNS fully,sometimes I skip..don't know why.. :scratchchin:  :scratchchin: Yes me too thinking why Ch3 don't pick him up,he's better than the others... :thumbup:  :thumbup: They must don't really recognized him.I hope for his first time P'ek in ch3 will make him more popular. :spin:  :spin:
I don't mind who want to be his n'ek.Don't mind if the n'ek is more matured than him in ET industry.Maybe he can learn more and more.Hahaha..(P/s he should get someone like Matt).. B)  B)
LIKE HIS CHALLENGING ROLE IN HUA JAI MEE NGAO. :blush:  :blush: HOPE HE'LL BE MORE POPULAR.. :p SUSU NA FAIR BEAR!!! :lolyup:  :lolyup:  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am neutral with Mint C. I'm OK with her because she seemed to be pushed to the side for a while compared to the other girls in their "ex gang". And now she found something with Mario rather than the fake koojin that was with the other "M".

She does still need some more improvement, she does well with a cute, clumsy character which she takes on a quite a few. But she hasn't done anything that is challenging enough. I don't know how she does if she has to be a n'ek that isn't so innocent. I don't think her acting is there yet, she needs to polish on some facial expressions but right now she's taking on what is easy for her.

I know, there's not a whole lot of newbies I care about...but even then Fair will look good with lots of them. Because most are young and who knows if the channel give him someone new they might be a koojin (which I don't care for) lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Everyone was flipping nuggets in that thread because they changed it to Tono. I was more upset because they didn't notify the author. I was already suspecting that Tono was p'ek since the beginning. That's why it was an automatic skip for me. But then Fair was playing Yo, the p'ek from the book. So I thought I misunderstood the casting. It didn't help that they didn't clarify the switch since it was the special twist they were raving about. Therefore I tuned in blindly hoping Fair remained p'ek. But nope. Did my research and stopped halfway because my poor Fair was getting heartbroken. Lol.

Yes, Mint C. needs to work on her expression/speech. That's what bothers me most about her but for the most part, I really liked her as Piangkwan in the Khun Chai series. That's her best role. I could tolerate her in there but not anywhere else. I'll give her lakorn with Mario a try when I have free time.  

I'm praying that they don't stick him to a koo jin. If they stick him to someone who isn't good I'll die. Lol. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahhaha...it's channel 3 after all, the chances of him having a koojin is high. I mean, it's what they are all about. The fans seemed to want to koojin every freaking couple they could get their hands on.

I want him to not be stuck to a girl at least has room to move around. I want him to have the possibility of being with as many n'eks as possible or else he'll be joint to the hip with that one girl that's a waste of talent.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Mint fits in a really dramatic challenging roles, lookwised. Piangkwan is probably the most dramatic that I can see her in. I do want to see her in a more adult role. I think she doesn't have that firm facial expressions.

With ch3, if there is a good buzz on the pairing, they'll make them a koojin lol. Except for Boy and Mint lol. I don't know why they put them together again when their first one didn't even create a lot of buzz. It seems like they're trying to find him a new koojin cus Margie is too attached to her bf.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Boy have as much chemistry with Mint as he has with Matt in Fai Lang Fai...which is basically nada

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Boy have as much chemistry with Mint as he has with Matt in Fai Lang Fai...which is basically nada
Lol they should had kept him with the other girl, heard their chemistry was the best.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@Meow...

hahaha...Yeah, I heard he has a great chemistry with the other one too...at the rate Boy is going in FLF I don't mind if they stick him with her. But I am sure when it's James Ma turn, she'll have even better chemistry with him...so that's that lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I adore Mint, but I do agree she has areas where she needs to improve. She has to take on more challenging roles. Because like someone mentioned she tends to get stuck with cute, clumsy, or tom-boyish roles. But based on Nuer Mek 2 and Khun Chai Pee we know she can do serious roles. She just needs more practice.

I felt/feel the same way about Yaya she always played characters who were innocent and sweet, which didn't help her grow. Probably also doesn't help that she and Nadech are basically glued at the hip but that's another issue. However, I am excited to see her new lakorn with Mark since it looks like she's finally taking on a fierce role. 

Overall, I am okay with koojin because it means we get to see our favorite pairings more than once. But I don't like it when they get paired over and over, back to back. That's just excessive and it gives the actors and actresses little room to improve and grow. 

And I honestly hope Ch.3 isn't trying to force the Boy & Mint pairing, because I love Chario and adore Bargie. You can't force chemistry. But hey maybe they'll get lucky and second time is the charm like with MK. Because in Sarm Noon Nuer Tong (3 Golden Men) Mark and Kim were about as interesting as watching paint dry. But then they totally hit it big with Punya Chon Kon Krua (The Kitchen Scholar). 

Anyways, if Fair does well in this and he ends up as one half of a koojin I just hope they'll allow time between their lakorns. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I don't pay enough attention to Fair so I don't really know how his acting is. He is good looking though. I would go watch some of his work but I'm too lazy and not a big enough fan to do so. But if he can really pull off being hot while angry, I'm already all in for him, haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Don't go searching for any of his old works because he never had any good lakorns. Lol. He's very underrated. He only had significant roles in Neung Nai Suang and was partial p'ek in Hua Jai Mee Ngao. The rest, he's a side character or evening p'ek. That's why I'm super happy that he's finally p'ek. I was staring at him constantly in Neung Nai Suang wondering why isn't this guy p'ek?!?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Maybe it's just me.. but I see a bit of Matthew Dean in Fair.

Eeeekkk.. Tono becomes p'ek in the lakorn Mahalo? OMG... it'll prob be a skip for me then.. unless I just watch it for Fair.  Seriously, that sounds like such a big disappointment!

Anyways, I think it's nice if he does become a prime-time actor.