[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

myfaith

sarNie Egg
recently , p nong said this drama postpone 2 months.
from now on ,2 months mean soon na ka, not in 2014  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myfaith said:
recently , p nong said this drama postpone 2 months.
from now on ,2 months mean soon na ka, not in 2014  
oh wow thanks that makes me feel alot better within 2 months assuming the pra'ek isn't going to be Rome since fans are waiting for MakersJ teams to announce their upcoming lakorn pairing RC third reunion, maybe Pope his the pra'ek 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://instagram.com/p/c9Np5roKOl/
lakorntv3
#บุพเพสันนิวาส อาจได้เห็น "หนุ่มโป๊ป" ประกบคู่ "ชมพู่ อารยา" ถ้าไม่มีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลง ข่าวสารจากนักข่าวคมชัดลึก ฝากติดตามด้วยนะจ๊ะ 
looks like the pra'ek turn out to be P'Pope Thanawat 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this one is Broadcast big project and long while when they first announce this lakorn the role is given to Pope&Chompoo 
somebody please pinned Pope Thanawat 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Khun Nong said they are on the process of writing the script 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys I'm afraid I've got bad news one of my Thai friends who's in contact with Khun Nong that Chompoo personal issue and interest that she dislike P'Pope to what ever reason it is so pra'ek is still unconfirm but we can just leave Pope name don't rub off cos Khun Nong she still favour Pope but the problem is Chompoo not sure whether she'll accept or reject pull herself out of this lakorn 
no wonder why this lakorn is on a long delay as early P'Smart has reject and been pulled out playing the pra'ek maybe its the issue with Chompoo 
Chompoo she's very picky with her pra'ek but one good thing Chompoo favourite pra'ek is P'Rome cos they follow each other on IG

myfaith

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
guys I'm afraid I've got bad news one of my Thai friends who's in contact with Khun Nong that Chompoo personal issue and interest that she dislike P'Pope to what ever reason it is so pra'ek is still unconfirm but we can just leave Pope name don't rub off cos Khun Nong she still favour Pope but the problem is Chompoo not sure whether she'll accept or reject pull herself out of this lakorn 
no wonder why this lakorn is on a long delay as early P'Smart has reject and been pulled out playing the pra'ek maybe its the issue with Chompoo 
Chompoo she's very picky with her pra'ek but one good thing Chompoo favourite pra'ek is P'Rome cos they follow each other on IG

You said she very picky her partner that was just your opinion ! How do u know that ? !
your opinion just yours dont mean the reality ! I m her fans for almost 4 years . She is not that  finicky style actress !
And i dont hear any news that she will give up this lakorn !  If so I believe she's plan to get marry next year so she have to cut some of her dramas .  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myfaith said:
You said she very picky her partner that was just your opinion ! How do u know that ? !
your opinion just yours dont mean the reality ! I m her fans for almost 4 years . She is not that  finicky style actress !
I believe she's plan to get marry next year so she have to cut some of her dramas .  
are u serious marrying next year maybe i don't know much about Chompoo cos lately I haven't follow much on her 
btw i wanna ask does she follow u on IG? u know eversince Broadcast has announce this lakorn there's always seems to have problems 
why can't they just reveal who's the pra'ek without making us fans so curious 
do u think this lakorn will the nang'ek still going to be Chompoo since she's planning to marry 
sorry that i said Chompoo is picky with her pra'ek this is from my experience eversince i became a Thai biz fans and if i offended u cos your a big fan of Chompoo 

myfaith

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
are u serious marrying next year maybe i don't know much about Chompoo cos lately I haven't follow much on her 
btw i wanna ask does she follow u on IG? u know eversince Broadcast has announce this lakorn there's always seems to have problems 
why can't they just reveal who's the pra'ek without making us fans so curious 
do u think this lakorn will the nang'ek still going to be Chompoo since she's planning to marry 
sorry that i said Chompoo is picky with her pra'ek this is from my experience eversince i became a Thai biz fans and if i offended u cos your a big fan of Chompoo 
i dont know but there is no news about she reject it yet . I dont hear anything she is out here! 
yes, recently lots of news about her get marry next year.  nott's bro note and chom's bff also mention it too . 
I think there is a high rate she will get marry next year.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
No disrespect or anything but I'm just going to disregard the comment that Chom dislike Pope.

Anyways I'm really excited about this! Since the good boy Pope didn't get the bad girl Chom in DSST or in the MV I'm crossing my fingers for this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myfaith said:
i dont know but there is no news about she reject it yet .   Anyway , I will respect her choice .
yes, recently lots of news about her get marry next year.  nott's bro note and chom's bff also mention it too . 
I think there is a high rate she will get marry next year.
she'll get a break from lakorn i just hope Chompoo she won't turn out like Aff 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pink_juliet_kashie said:
No disrespect or anything but I'm just going to disregard the comment that Chom dislike Pope.

Anyways I'm really excited about this! Since the good boy Pope didn't get the bad girl Chom in DSST or in the MV I'm crossing my fingers for this.
maybe there is a case where Pope is in as pra'ek and Chompoo she rejected and nang'ek is rechosen 
if this role was offered to Rome or others rather than Pope i say she will accept and they will begin the fitting 
this is the first time I've come across an actress disliking her co-starring maybe its a serious issue 
if they reconsider the nang'ek i actually wanna see a 2nd lakorn of Pope with Ploy, Ploy has the Thai traditional looks that suited the nang'ek role Chompoo looks more Western plus Chom she'll be huge for Pope, i wouldn't mind Pope with Susie too 

myfaith

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
maybe there is a case where Pope is in as pra'ek and Chompoo she rejected and nang'ek is rechosen 
if this role was offered to Rome or others rather than Pope i say she will accept and they will begin the fitting 
this is the first time I've come across an actress disliking her co-starring maybe its a serious issue 
if they reconsider the nang'ek i actually wanna see a 2nd lakorn of Pope with Ploy, Ploy has the Thai traditional looks that suited the nang'ek role Chompoo looks more Western plus Chom she'll be huge for Pope, i wouldn't mind Pope with Susie too 

chompoo and pope cooperated in DSST / MV / NISSAN advertisement !
why you insist chompoo dislike pope ?  just why?? Who told u ??!
If your friend told u , how did she know ??
Does it come out of choompoo her own mouth !?
just your friend's opinion dont mean the reality !
Dont make any rumor pls !
I dont hear any news about chompoo reject this drama so far!  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myfaith said:
chompoo and pope cooperated in DSST / MV / NISSAN advertisement !
why you insist chompoo dislike pope ?  just why?? Who told u ??!
If your friend told u , how did she know ??
Does it come out of choompoo her own mouth !?
just your friend's opinion dont mean the reality !
Dont make any rumor pls !
I dont hear any news about chompoo reject this drama so far!  
I don't believe either and looks like your pointing fingers at me cos this issue might not even be true either don't put me on the wrong bad side cos I'm a huge fan of Pope and Chompoo, i was only  saying and opinion about Chompoo maybe reject cos she's planning a wedding next year and i was surprise your so offense of voice opinion and making turn out bashing on me the friend that told me her name is P'Dolly she's an inside Thai fans who lives in Thailand i don't just get updates without researching 
please show respect otherwise i will have to report u to the moderator this is a first warning look put it this way if u really loves Chompoo then what ever info u know why don't u shout it out 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Please try to keep the comments friendly. If not moderators will have to increase warnings. Remember that this is the internet and somethings may sound differently then they are written. It is hard to express the proper emotions via text. Please keep in mind how they will come out to others. 

Thank You, 
Happy Foruming. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Please try to keep the comments friendly. If not moderators will have to increase warnings. Remember that this is the internet and somethings may sound differently then they are written. It is hard to express the proper emotions via text. Please keep in mind how they will come out to others. 

Thank You, 
Happy Foruming. 
I'm not the one that started she just came bash on me 

myfaith

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
I don't believe either and looks like your pointing fingers at me cos this issue might not even be true either don't put me on the wrong bad side cos I'm a huge fan of Pope and Chompoo, i was only  saying and opinion about Chompoo maybe reject cos she's planning a wedding next year and i was surprise your so offense of voice opinion and making turn out bashing on me the friend that told me her name is P'Dolly she's an inside Thai fans who lives in Thailand i don't just get updates without researching 
please show respect otherwise i will have to report u to the moderator this is a first warning look put it this way if u really loves Chompoo then what ever info u know why don't u shout it out 
I just wanna told u ur opinion just yours. you can keep ur opinion.    but u replied others and definitively told them chompoo dislike pope as a confirmed reality without any doubt. Please dont say it  like an 100% comfirmed reality.I beg u please dont say it with a firm tone. Your comment just let others feel that you are saying chompoo she is so picky and make she turn to a finicky actress . If pope's fans are here they saw ur comment that 'chompoo dislike pope' with a firm tone how do they feel ?  it sounds that chompoo become a  bad girl , you know ? ?