[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the confirmation Kalie hehe. Oh goshh I'm soo excited! PJ and Prang DOES NOT LOOK BAD AT ALL. I have another team to ship too LOL. Heart eyes every whereee :drools:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I've really been loving Bella lately and I'm happy she's working with Pope! PJ and Prang are cute also. I already see PJ teasing Prang already, haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Opening Ceremony :)

555 LOUIS and his crazy hair!!! His GF is also in here :)

C: team_punjan, super_ent, ppbt_magazine, wasabi_aoyzaa, momo102st, netty_teera IG

cool :)

sarNie Adult
LOUIS. I can't. Hahahaha. I have a thing for hair and it's kinda bothering me :loool: but ohhh my goodness. They're all looking nice! Especially my bby Punjun and Prang hehe. Can't wait for them to be onscreen TOGETHER. :faint: Pope and Bella looks compatible too! So excited and happy haha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think PJ and Prang make the better looking couple but that may be my PJ bias speaking. Prang also suits that look, old fashioned all around Thai woman.

Bella sounds excited to play an all out evil chick. I hope she could pull it off. There was that one shot of her in the clips, where she's sitting down with the fan that looked promising cause her eyes went all cold and evil like. And once the body switch happens, I hope her goofiness and mischievousness is more goofy and playful and not retarded like Pancake in Tawee Pope.

I hope Pope could pull off the arrogance too but I can't picture it at this point.