[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

mondayclover_pz

sarNie Egg
@mondayclover_pz do you think it's what you guessed? Now I'm getting more curious to know what's happening. But giving benefit to the doubt, media sometimes prints out of context it's been known to happen & also lends height to the article. Hope Pope is innocent!

I did found one comment in IG about it...seems P’Pope talk a little about new fans of him... some fans read and felt hurt but still love him tho...probably fans need to read it with an open mind and heart to understand his statement... but whatever it is..I’m his fans because of Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (new fan) and I certainly know that his nor Date..I just like him because he bring Date to life and I love Date very much...I love Date & Kadesurang very much ;) and I always anticipating P’Pope new work...still I hope I could find what exactly he said in that interview with the magazine...hahaha

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
I did found one comment in IG about it...seems P’Pope talk a little about new fans of him... some fans read and felt hurt but still love him tho...probably fans need to read it with an open mind and heart to understand his statement... but whatever it is..I’m his fans because of Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (new fan) and I certainly know that his nor Date..I just like him because he bring Date to life and I love Date very much...I love Date & Kadesurang very much ;) and I always anticipating P’Pope new work...still I hope I could find what exactly he said in that interview with the magazine...hahaha
I really want to buy this edition but don’t know how. Wonder if our Thai friends here can help?! I read somewhere that in the magazine Pope said he love new and old fans equally. Maybe that’s what makes some fans unhappy? Anyway it’s google translate so I’m not sure if it’s correct

mondayclover_pz

sarNie Egg
I really want to buy this edition but don’t know how. Wonder if our Thai friends here can help?! I read somewhere that in the magazine Pope said he love new and old fans equally. Maybe that’s what makes some fans unhappy? Anyway it’s google translate so I’m not sure if it’s correct
Ahhh is that so....I did bought an e-magazine only...for hard copy, I don’t think that I would buy it...maybe enough with e-magazine ;)...

mondayclover_pz

sarNie Egg

Buttonzz

sarNie Egg
Thanks Rosi. Wife no 55? Lol... Too much competition. I'd rather be his hanky. Sit in his pocket all day, wipe away the sweat from his face. The poor man perspires a lot. ;)

BTW, I'm watching Samee Tee Tra now and I think Pope looks hot with rimless glasses. He should wear them more often. :love:

Still so many fans expressing how hurt they are on Twitter. Oh dear.

Got to start learning how to insert images here:confused0:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Thanks Rosi. Wife no 55? Lol... Too much competition. I'd rather be his hanky. Sit in his pocket all day, wipe away the sweat from his face. The poor man perspires a lot. ;)

BTW, I'm watching Samee Tee Tra now and I think Pope looks hot with rimless glasses. He should wear them more often. :love:

Still so many fans expressing how hurt they are on Twitter. Oh dear.

Got to start learning how to insert images here:confused0:
Below the reply window, on the right have three options, the one in the middle is "upload a file", click there will pop up the window for you to choose the upload photos. Check the photo size because they don't allow too large pictures

mondayclover_pz

sarNie Egg
You had the e-magazine, could you check what's the problem in his interview there? I really want to know what's the fuss about.
There is problem since I don’t read Thai :fighting3: bought it just for viewing only...but the e-magazine actually full version same as hard copy..bonus e-magazine is bts video of P’Pope photoshoot around 1 minute time I think...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just realised that our gang here is fun but so peace loving. I went through some of the other sites the fans are really bashing each other.

@phatman ! Where are you these days? Still BPS reruns?
Catching up! Haha.
It’s cause we’re not crazy and delusional koojin fans lol that’s what I liked about this thread the most is that no matter how different our opinions were on something it’s never turned into a crazy fight lol
Except phat and @Rachfull be fighting all the time for Samee's attention. Hehehe.