[Ch3] Bua Prim Nam: Ploy Cherman, Lukkade Metinee, Bomb Tanin

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
bubbles8 said:
I think kata meant Janie but she spelt it as Jenny hehe

Thai version

Oo thank you!!

I'm glad it's Janie cus I think she'll do well and it won't be hard finding a praek for her. She's growing on me.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Janie's queue is packed.    She is also rumored to be in Plerng Boon, Rai Ngao II, and a lakorn with Andrew for Polyplus.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Reang Ngao isn't a rumor but they haven't start anything on it yet. I don't think it will be anytime soon cus Ken's queue is packed too. I think she can take this.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If it's Janie I will skip too. I just can't see her as a n'ek. She is with Ploy when it comes to n'ek with me. Too scandalous and her face changes so much....

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
If it's Janie I will skip too. I just can't see her as a n'ek. She is with Ploy when it comes to n'ek with me. Too scandalous and her face changes so much....
Lol I thought the same too and I'm a huge fan of Nantida. I still like her better then Ploy though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't even care about the scandalous part, I just don't like her acting overall...and her face. Haha. Jkjk.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I've never liked her acting and I've seen her act during her early years. My first lakorn of hers was Ruk Sut Hua Jai with Pol. Totally ruined it for me because her character was so childish in there that I couldn't see her take on any other mature role. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Janie is a skip for me too. I just never got to liking her because she just doesn't have that glow/aura when it comes to n'ek. Her acting doesn't catch my attention either. But sometimes I watch her lakorn for the p'ek instead. So I can't say this will be an automatic skip for me. Have to wait to see who p'ek will be first. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
P'Mam said she asked many others to play the role after Anne and Nok couldn't play. She hasn't found anyone yet. If Janie is free for her, she will take her. They will find conclude by the end of the month. She didn't cast Anne because like I said, she had a vision. If one part of that vision is incomplete, nothing will go well no matter the kind of substitution she makes. She rather not cast Anne than pair people who are not compatible with her just for the heck of it.  
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150817/211729.html