[Ch3] Bua Prim Nam: Ploy Cherman, Lukkade Metinee, Bomb Tanin

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just wished they would remake lakorns where the leads of that lakorns are no longer acting or taking up father's role. Por is still young and still Pra'ek. They have novels and thousands of novels why can't they make a lakorn out of them. At least it's original. These lakorns that are being remake is no something you even want to see twice let alone another remake.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
So this is like a raeng lakorn. I soo wanna see Anne raeng again. I miss her feisty~ness!!

I just hope pra'ek is someone I like.
It is only reang between the praek's mom and the nangek.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
byebye said:
I just wished they would remake lakorns where the leads of that lakorns are no longer acting or taking up father's role. Por is still young and still Pra'ek. They have novels and thousands of novels why can't they make a lakorn out of them. At least it's original. These lakorns that are being remake is no something you even want to see twice let alone another remake.
Then could we please force all the old p'eks to take father roles or get out of the industry so that I can get some of my faves remade? LOL. JK. But then if it is like what you said, then we really can't help it. Some old pek's who had faded or quit, are now coming back to be p'ek again. For example, Andrew, Willy, Tik, Peter, Au, Captain, Num Sornram and etc.... and old pek's who still hasn't stopped being pek yet like, Ken T, Pong N, Kelly, Tui, and etc... I have nothing against them, but just saying, but then that means we can't really make any  remakes then.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
Then could we please force all the old p'eks to take father roles or get out of the industry so that I can get some of my faves remade? LOL. JK. But then if it is like what you said, then we really can't help it. Some old pek's who had faded or quit, are now coming back to be p'ek again. For example, Andrew, Willy, Tik, Peter, Au, Captain, Num Sornram and etc.... and old pek's who still hasn't stopped being pek yet like, Ken T, Pong N, Kelly, Tui, and etc... I have nothing against them, but just saying, but then that means we can't really make any  remakes then.
No! Not yet. Haha. I still wanna see them hotties!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not Num...he's is beyond his Pra'eks days, he look so tired and exhausted...Prissana was a no-no for him. I don't mind the veterans being Pra'eks (some of them) that wasn't what I was complaining about it. What I was trying to say is, I don't want them to remake lakorns where the leads are still Pra'eks. There are so many books out there to make into a lakorns what is the rush of making a lakorn when some is not even 10 years old or remake a lakorn when the first time it wasn't that good to begin with lol.

I honestly don't care if they don't remake a lakorn, at least it shows the industry is not lazy and keep on recycling old ideas. There are times they have to be creative and advanced rather than go backward and keep on using materials from the past. Maybe then, they actually brainstorm and come up with something epic...not sure if I am asking for too much.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The veteran actors/actresses only seem much older because they started so young. We've seen some of them for almost 20 years or a little less. I really don't mind "older" p'ek or n'ek, as long as they still look great. Take good care of their health and skin. If they look haggard and tired then of course they should retire or get more suitable roles aside from main.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
byebye said:
Not Num...he's is beyond his Pra'eks days, he look so tired and exhausted...Prissana was a no-no for him. I don't mind the veterans being Pra'eks (some of them) that wasn't what I was complaining about it. What I was trying to say is, I don't want them to remake lakorns where the leads are still Pra'eks. There are so many books out there to make into a lakorns what is the rush of making a lakorn when some is not even 10 years old or remake a lakorn when the first time it wasn't that good to begin with lol.

I honestly don't care if they don't remake a lakorn, at least it shows the industry is not lazy and keep on recycling old ideas. There are times they have to be creative and advanced rather than go backward and keep on using materials from the past. Maybe then, they actually brainstorm and come up with something epic...not sure if I am asking for too much.
I know, I understand what you meant, but I just prachote. LOL. I also think that they shouldn't make remakes if the original wasn't even worth it and they should come up with original ideas too. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Num does not look good at all. I think it might be be caused he over worked himself in his younger years. I just want to bring him him, tuck him intoy bed (guest bedroom of course), and tell him to sleep for a week. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
hahaha...Man I had a huge crush on Num back in his Dao Pra Sook days...He was such a good Pak. He was a balanced of calm, collective and fair share of gullible moments but very tolerable. And Kob was young and great chemistry it was just perfect. Now describing it makes me want to marathon Dao Pra Sook.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I didn't like Num until his lakorn with Donut, Jone Plone Jai. And after that I didn't like his other ones. I went back to watch Dao Pasook and Bansaithong too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You guys know who else would make a good Mother in law? The gal who played Namwan's mom in Pan Rai Pai Ruk. I don't know her name. She is very pretty and a great actress.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
You guys know who else would make a good Mother in law? The gal who played Namwan's mom in Pan Rai Pai Ruk. I don't know her name. She is very pretty and a great actress.
Is it jarunee suksawat? im not sure but i just did some searching on wiki lol didnt get to watch that lakorn from matt though so i can't tell

Btw this is off topic, but phatman do you have any idea when that photoshoot anne had with ken, aum, mart is going to come out! its been like a month now!! i thought its mean to be with image magazine

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Is it jarunee suksawat? im not sure but i just did some searching on wiki lol didnt get to watch that lakorn from matt though so i can't tell

Btw this is off topic, but phatman do you have any idea when that photoshoot anne had with ken, aum, mart is going to come out! its been like a month now!! i thought its mean to be with image magazine
No, not Jarunee.
She had a brief appearance in Sawan Biang as Louis' character's sister who married Kawee's dad in the beginning.

Ooh, right I forgot about that photoshoot!! I'm not sure either.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Paa Jaew is directing this. Don't know if Anne is in here though. Not sure if I want her in here when p'ek is kind of a mama's boy.