[Ch3] Bua Prim Nam: Ploy Cherman, Lukkade Metinee, Bomb Tanin

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
There are halfies that aged well. Jarunee for one. Jariya is mixed too right? Either way she's aged well too. I think Sonya Couling and Lukade Methinee aged well. Those 2 are around Ann's age and they look younger than her.

Anyway this lakorn isn't even worth remaking. I don't even remember much of the pranangs story. Chai and Pitta's supporting couple story was way better and a lot more fun. I thought it was funny that Chai initially pretended to be gay to annoy Pitta. I still remember the scene where they were fighting over strawberries in the market. It was so funny.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes, remakes are better than the original lakorn. For example, Majurat See Nampueng . I saw the old version and it was super boring. The newer version was much better written. They made p'ek mean too. I really have to go read the synopsis for this because if the plot sucks, then the whole lakorn will not be worth remaking even with the help of A listers. Look at Yah Luem Chan and Ruk Khun Tao Fah.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that Kat is "old" omg... I grew up on her songs. All the heartbreaks and heartaches.... oh dear. Lol She definitely aged well, if at all. She's still so fit and firm.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that Kat is "old" omg... I grew up on her songs. All the heartbreaks and heartaches.... oh dear. Lol She definitely aged well, if at all. She's still so fit and firm.
Yup, she's very fit. She looks better now than she ever has.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Just read the synopsis. Not exactly my kind of genre, but if given the right script-writer, it can be quite entertaining. The lakorn mainly revolves around a war between the mother and daughter in-law. N'ek, Pakalin, isn't your typical prim and proper n'ek. She is a good person, however, she likes to do things without thinking in the midst of the moment. She is very short tempered. Plus, she likes to dress sexy, which gives her mother in-law a bad impression of her. Everything stemmed from a misunderstanding. N'ek used to date a man who already had a wife and kids. However, she did not know this. When she found out, they broke up. That's when she met and fell in love with p'ek, Katha. Nonetheless, p'ek's mother had already known of Pakalin's past. She thinks that n'ek likes to steal other people's husbands. One time, she saw n'ek hugging a man who was about to die for support and she misunderstood that n'ek is the type to mess around. The way she dresses doesn't help either. So throughout the lakorn, the mother in-law does all she can to sabotage Pakalin and Katha's relationship. She even offered her 30 million baht to break up with her son. This drove Pakalin mad so she also declared war with p'ek's mom. They'd do things in spite of each other back and forth. Despite Pakalin's behavior towards his mother, Katha still continues to love Lin twice and three times as much as before. As a result, this made Lin love him even more even though she tells him she doesn't because she's pissed at his mother. In the end, the mother in-law will learn to accept Lin because she is the woman that her son loves.

Every good lakorn has p'ek's mother disliking n'ek. Lol. Except this one centers more around that matter. I'm excited to see Anne play this type of character again because she hasn't taken on such a role since Samee Teetra and Raeng Ngao. She constantly takes on comedy, prim and proper, or bipolar n'eks. Lol. I want the raeng Anne back. Not sure whether I want KA to reunite in her but I am excited for my girl Anne.   

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
yeeah i loooove ann in these roles! if kens going to be in here i hope peak protects nangek alot from the mother! thnxs mahalo for sypnosis!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Just going down the list of veterans that should play the mother in-law. KA and Sawitree starred together in Raeng Ngao before. They all were great in their roles. Until today, that's still one of my most favorite lakorns. I think this would be a good reunion for them. It'll be a hit lakorn for sure since KA are now at their prime. I'm just going to spam Paa Jaew until he makes this reunion happen. Lol. Ken only has one lakorn filming and that's the cupid series. Hopefully he picks up two for the sake of a KA reunion. 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
yess plz! they keep on pairing him with chompoo! sorry if your a fan of them ): but theyve been reunited so many times in such a short period plzzzz they need to pair him with anne its been so long plus they are the formula for an epic lakorn!!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
himyim said:
yess plz! they keep on pairing him with chompoo! sorry if your a fan of them ): but theyve been reunited so many times in such a short period plzzzz they need to pair him with anne its been so long plus they are the formula for an epic lakorn!!!!
I don't like Ken and Chompoo as a couple. Idk why they keep pairing them up as if they're so compatible. I don't really see the chemistry. I agree though. KA came first. Chom just switched channels a couple years ago, yet she's able to reunite with Ken more than Anne has. I just want them to share Ken with Anne for a year or two and I'll be satisfied.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i tried to watch them, but i just didnt see any chemistry, soo thats why i dont get why they get paired up soo much ): i wish he was paired with ann more esp since their getting older, and ken is getting really skinny i love how he looked in sawan biang when he was chubbier! he was hot!!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
himyim said:
yeah i tried to watch them, but i just didnt see any chemistry, soo thats why i dont get why they get paired up soo much ): i wish he was paired with ann more esp since their getting older, and ken is getting really skinny i love how he looked in sawan biang when he was chubbier! he was hot!!
Yes!! Me too.. sorry for chompoo's fans..but I really can't see their chemistry in all lakorn that they ever had..I rather want kenann more and more!! But it was like every year they keep pairing ken and chompoo starting from weewa wah woon and now the cupids...maybe I can change my opinion towards them after this..but really hope for KA even if it has to be one more..they're getting old..I agree that ken look skinny..and I miss his old day in sawan biang.. :cry: :cry:

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
This was one of those lakorns where I enjoyed watching the supporting couple and could careless for the main leads. Por and Khem were notable in their acting and portrayed their roles adequately but the characters weren't all that likeable. I would rather see Ken accept another lakorn with a better storyline and another actress. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Since Paa Jaew will be directing this, I think it'll be much better than the first version. Plus, we need a KA reunion. It's now or never. They're hitting their 40s. I don't think they'll be fitting for any role besides mother and father after this. Plus, Anne only accepts a lakorn once in a blue moon. Time is running out. So if anything, I'd prefer they go out with a big bang with this raeng plot than see them years later in minor parent roles. I actually don't want them in here either. However, like I said, it's now or never based on how their careers are right now with Anne working more behind the scenes and Ken only doing one project at a time. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Read at Pantip, Anne has turned down this role.   So both Anne and Nok Sinjai won't be in here.     Pe Mam and Pa Jaew will have to look for other actresses.    Many people suggested Joy Siraluk for Anne's part.