[Ch3] Bua Prim Nam: Ploy Cherman, Lukkade Metinee, Bomb Tanin

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
If it's from the younger generation, I want Great and Kim. If it's from the older generation, I want Joy R. or Joy S.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's been so long since both Joy's has gotten n'ek roles. Why don't they get n'ek roles again. I mean even Ann still gets n'ek roles.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Which Joy? Joy R. might have a new lakorn with Alek produced by Master One so at least that production still values her as n'ek. I guess the channel just thinks once you're a certain age, you can't be promoted as n'ek anymore because you're too old. With Anne, she became very well-known late into her career with Oum Ruk.  Of course she was always talented, but quite underrated. That role gave her the recognition she deserved since the plot was fresh and out of the ordinary. She's more relevant as she ages while the other stars fade with age. However, if one of them was given a hit role, I'm sure it'll start their career back up again like with Peter, but he kind of threw that away. Joy R. was never really given any good roles besides Baan Sai Tong and Spinsters Vs. Casanovas. I tried going back to watch her older works and all of them were boring. That's why she shined more as n'rai. That's why I say that your role plays a major factor in whether you get recognized for your acting. If you play boring characters, no one will remember you.

sarN

sarNie Granny
There are some actress that you just love her in n'rai , joy r is one of those , just like Kik , loll she so great at being n'rai.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I was so happy seeing the title, but then Anne T turned it down? :( ... I think Joy R would be good in this.. Please dear heavens and lakorn divinity DO NOT for the life of lakorn and love pick Ploy C!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ahhhhh, where my baby !!! Go feed my baby . I love baby

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
peachykeen said:
This was one of those lakorns where I enjoyed watching the supporting couple and could careless for the main leads. Por and Khem were notable in their acting and portrayed their roles adequately but the characters weren't all that likeable. I would rather see Ken accept another lakorn with a better storyline and another actress. 
Yes I too enjoyed chai and pitta more. The main couple was a bit boring.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
Which Joy? Joy R. might have a new lakorn with Alek produced by Master One so at least that production still values her as n'ek. I guess the channel just thinks once you're a certain age, you can't be promoted as n'ek anymore because you're too old. With Anne, she became very well-known late into her career with Oum Ruk.  Of course she was always talented, but quite underrated. That role gave her the recognition she deserved since the plot was fresh and out of the ordinary. She's more relevant as she ages while the other stars fade with age. However, if one of them was given a hit role, I'm sure it'll start their career back up again like with Peter, but he kind of threw that away. Joy R. was never really given any good roles besides Baan Sai Tong and Spinsters Vs. Casanovas. I tried going back to watch her older works and all of them were boring. That's why she shined more as n'rai. That's why I say that your role plays a major factor in whether you get recognized for your acting. If you play boring characters, no one will remember you.
I was talking about both of the Joy's, Joy Rinlanee and Joy Sirilak. :) Anyway I was thinking, since the p'ek isn't that important as the mom and daughter-in-law, can't they use a new p'ek for instance, Pop Thagoon or Kong Sorawit to pair with Kim. :) I really want to see them paired. LOL. Or even Peun Kanin with Kim. I mean this could be a chance to open up for new p'ek who needs to be recognized.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
I was talking about both of the Joy's, Joy Rinlanee and Joy Sirilak. :) Anyway I was thinking, since the p'ek isn't that important as the mom and daughter-in-law, can't they use a new p'ek for instance, Pop Thagoon or Kong Sorawit to pair with Kim. :) I really want to see them paired. LOL. Or even Peun Kanin with Kim. I mean this could be a chance to open up for new p'ek who needs to be recognized.
I honestly think Kim will be in here because she's free. Who wouldn't want to nab her? She's really hot right now. I don't mind Pop or Puen but Kong I'd have to pass. He's not my type onscreen but probably offscreen since he's a doctor. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
No no Grate please because the pra'ek is boring in here unless he plays Chai's role.

Didn't Joy Siriluk got kicked out of her nang'ek status or even acting itself?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
No no Grate please because the pra'ek is boring in here unless he plays Chai's role.

Didn't Joy Siriluk got kicked out of her nang'ek status or even acting itself?
She's making a come back. Idk if she'll be able to act at Ch3 though

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh she is? What lakorn will help her do that?

Well she practically gave ch3 the middle finger when she left so I don't know if anyone will give her a chance over there. Even khun Kai which was her biggest supporter cut her loose.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
I agree with what you said. Since p'ek isn't the main focus, they could cast someone who has never been p'ek before.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Bieluvr said:
I want puen kanin!! :woot: :woot:
He should be recognised.He's doing good in Tai ngao Jan.And with Kim.I'm pretty sure she'll be line with this lakorn

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, what's the situation? I never knew about it before. Is that why she is playing n'rai in ch 5? (Well only in one lakorn that i know of so far)

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It's a remake, maybe they'll tweek up p'eks character to be more interesting.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I don't mind Kim with Pop. Hehe.

Joy S. gave CH3 the middle finger??? Why? Give me the juice someone. Hehe.
I don't quite remember the details of what happened. I just remember that she was being a diva to the elders and khun Kai tried to lecture her about her manners or something. When she decided to leave ch 3 to ch7, I remember khun Kai said something like "if you're not happy here and I can no longer teach you (manners) then I am done so go where you are happy." Maybe someone else can tell you what happen. B)