[Ch3] Bua Prim Nam: Ploy Cherman, Lukkade Metinee, Bomb Tanin

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't quite remember the details of what happened. I just remember that she was being a diva to the elders and khun Kai tried to lecture her about her manners or something. When she decided to leave ch 3 to ch7, I remember khun Kai said something like "if you're not happy here and I can no longer teach you (manners) then I am done so go where you are happy." Maybe someone else can tell you what happen. B)
She had a recent lakorn with someone at a different channel. Not exactly a come back but she came back. Lol. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The Joy S. thing was 2 issues. She got her boyfriend-manager at that time a job on one of her projects but he ended up causing a lot problems. Joy took her boyfriend's side. The 2nd thing was the political thing with the red shirt vs yellow. She was one of the famous faces that was loudly supporting Thaksin's side I think. I forget the color shirts those people were on. At one point she was even brought up on terrorist charges I think.

Joy R. had some good lakorns. I liked her in Hak Liam Prakarn and Kor Yood Hua Jai with Johnny. P'Kai really tried to push her hard but for whatever reason she never stuck. But P'Kai's lakorns were already going down in quality by that time so maybe that had something to do with it. Joy R was the last person he tried to "ban" before Pat came along in Kaen Sanaeha.  He seems to be having more success with Pat. At one point he was so distraught that nobody was watching or liking his lakorns that he practically had a breakdown and were begging people to watch his stuff.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I liked her in Hak Liam Prakarn too but since it was a sad ending, I don't think people liked it too much. But I liked it. I saw the one with Johnny and idk, didn't really capture my interest. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The actresses I can think of who will probably get cast in here are Ploy, Janie, Chompoo, or Kim. I'd say Matt too because she matches this type of role, but she's already super busy at the moment. I don't know about Ploy, Janie, and Chompoo's schedules, but they definitely fit the role also.

If Kim is in here, I want her with Great or Pop. Popberley are sizzling in PCKNMCPW but they're playing as uncle and niece. (Of course, that won't stop me from adoring their scenes together.) I love their offscreen interactions too. Pop isn't afraid of interacting with Kim, but he's also a gentleman. One time Kim hurt her finger in a boxing scene, and Pop stayed by her side in a group of girls to help her bandage it. Afterwards, he even pulled up a chair and patted her on the back for her to sit. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: The situation didn't look super serious, but Pop was there to help Kim and to comfort her. James was also on set. He came to ask her what had happened, but then left immediately after Kim explained because someone was calling his name.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
JMali said:
I hope Kimberly get's casted in here.
Welcome to AF JMali. It's very nice to see a guy around here. There's not many, but either way please enjoy your stay. And if you need help with anything, just ask anyone. :)

JMali

sarNie Egg
Welcome to AF JMali. It's very nice to see a guy around here. There's not many, but either way please enjoy your stay. And if you need help with anything, just ask anyone. :)
Thanks for welcoming me here. Of all the forums that I have gone to, I'll have to say this one is the most organized and friendly one.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
JMali said:
Thanks for welcoming me here. Of all the forums that I have gone to, I'll have to say this one is the most organized and friendly one.
I feel the same way too. This forum, all the members are nice.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo, we sweet girls , treat the man VERY nice in here , just like a rare stone *wink* HAHAHA

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. They couldn't find a p'ek for her. Get Ken! Sheesh. She's not abandoning her acting career to become a producer completely. She still wants to act and will gladly act if people contact her. No chances of marrying yet. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There are soo many pra''eks for her what are they talking about.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They can get Tik, Andrew, Ananda, Chakrit or Poh even. If they can pair up older men with younger girls they can pair her with one of them. What about Mart he has nothing.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Smart is not accepting any lakorns right now.    He is busy opening a new business with friends and needs to dedicate his time.     Andrew's queue is packed, he is having lakorns with Ice and Bella, and still haven't filmed the ones with Janie and Ploy.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Poh is also busy filming one with Preem and Yam. Tik and Ken are the only ones filming one lakorn. However, Tik should be at least half way filming Jao Baan Jao Ruen. By the time they get the script ready, he should be open to do another lakorn while Ken starts filming the Cupid Series with Chompoo, which will have its fitting and opening ceremony soon.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Is Tik back full time for real now? He could be taking off for the woods again. Usually he always says each lakorn he accepts is for a special reason to him. The mafia series was a favor to P'Off and P'Daeng and the one with Rita is because he wants to work with Rita as his n'ek.

It's really sexist that Anne can't work with a younger p'ek but the old men can still work with teenagers. But that's the ET industry for you. I'm surprised P'Mam was open about the reason for pulling Anne out. Talk about women keeping other women down.  I'm not saying pair Anne with James J. the baby face either but the likes of Great, Pope, Boy, Aum, Rome etc. that generation is fine.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't want her with any of those who are younger than her by 10 years +. 5 years, I can handle. It's not that I support these older men pairing up with teenagers either. But Anne isn't aging very well to me. She'll make Great, Pope, and Boy look like her sons. Maybe P'Mam was just trying to find someone who's acting is compatible with her? Maybe she had a vision for this to be big. It's a raeng lakorn. I know p'ek is insignificant but maybe she was trying to get a KA reunion or something. I like when producers look for pranangs that are compatible. I don't think there's too many guys who are compatible with Anne right now besides those closer to her age. Get a Willy and Anne reunion!    

I honestly don't like picky actors who choose their own co-stars. No matter how big you are, you should respect your colleagues. Don't make requests to work with this and that person, making others feel inferior like they're not good enough for you. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Willy doesn't aged that well either. If he doesn't color his hair he is old. Ann just happened to be one that doesn't aged too well...she'll make pope and them look youthful. I think Rome can pull it off with her but if they can't find a veteran to do it, then it's a good idea to just get a new n'ek.