[Ch3] Buang Athithan (WaveMedia) : Mark Prin / Patricia Tanchanok

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
man I'm watching this and was like omg I miss Mark and wow Patricia is really pretty but why why why!!!! why does she touch her face when she's surprise or scared it kinda annoys me.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this for the fashion in the past times. The clothes are so pretty. I like the way they tie Kedapa's tube tops.

That "Home Alone" thing Pat does, I think it's the director's choice and/or scripted thing. They focus on it too much and you can tell it's a deliberate conscious choice every time Pat does it. A personal acting tic wouldn't make a person self-conscious about it. It's something they'd do without even thinking. And she's never done it in any of her other roles before.

I bet the director/script put that in there as a sign that says LOOK Yosita/Kedapa is the same person reborn! It's an identifying thing. They probably think it's cute. Dumb decision.

But at least Pat and Mark seems to have chemistry.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-24-15-06-14.png Screenshot_2016-08-24-15-06-19.png Screenshot_2016-08-24-15-06-24.png Screenshot_2016-08-24-15-06-29.png Screenshot_2016-08-24-15-06-36.png

Buang Athithan cast appeared on the morning news and entertainment news desk today.
Credits to ibees_ipr :)

Full video
Credits to morning news

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Lol so I was right about the face/hand thing. Glad Koh-tee asked and cleared it up. The director needs to buy a clue that it's pretty annoying and not cute. Like the audience isn't that dumb, we get it the first 10 times. No need to hit us over the head with it constantly. Also he should've picked something more subtle and less in your face. I mean Yosita/Kedapa have the same face.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Pat. She is very cute. She has got a nice touch at choosing the type of female characters I like -strong, fiesty, professional, without sounding abbrasive and unladylike- but whenever she puts her hand on her cheeks I am like "girl this is absolutely useless and off putting".
@jeanie1 Pat and Mark indeed have got chemistry. Physically they compliment each other and it changes from Son. I still think she had more chemistry with Nadech in LSR since her character was more ladylike and elegant and glowed more there and this style fitted Nadech character better. The hand gesture is annoying other than that I am pleased with her character. She improved her delivery (shows hardworking) but still lacking (bodylanguage)

Last edited:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Mark and Pat great together:love:, and I think cuz they both have that cute baby face:thumbup:. I want to see Pat w/other baby face actors now:icon12:.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark and Pat great together:love:, and I think cuz they both have that cute baby face:thumbup:. I want to see Pat w/other baby face actors now:icon12:.
I thought I would be bored by the ancient sequences and the leads but not Pat and Mark characters chemistry shines more during the ancient parts. The male actors style are ew! But their chemistry is cute. Pat should improve her acting skills but as I said I love her character in both past and Present and like how Mark is in awe in both parts too which is consistent. Those sixth sense actresses acting are good especially the brother's fiance

erinhang

sarNie Adult
In the beginning, I thought the brother's fiance was a good character, but then she started to have feelings for Mark.
I think everyone in here is doing great. :)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Mark looks so dashing and handsome in present days. I have faith in KC. The lakorn is so far so good and Mark and Patricia have chemistry. I hope we can have subs for latest eps soon.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
i like it so far, for a wave tv production this the best one they have put out that i have seen. When I see that wave tv is producing I usually expect the worst like the Boy/Mint lakorn but so far I am really liking what I am watching. Cant wait to see more.

xTinax

sarNie Egg
I have only seen one episode because that's all there is for the subtitled version and I am LOVING this lakorn so far. I skimmed through the second episode because I'm so anxious to see it. But I agree with a lot of you here. Patricia, despite the flaws of her acting, for the most part I like her character. I have to say that I am really impressed with Mark's acting. He has improved so much since his earlier lakorns. I am so excited to watch more of this! I can't wait to see more of the ancient lifetime.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally watched the first episode, so far so good. I really like the two Mark's as brothers, Pat and Eye have easy friendship chemistry and surprisingly Mark and Pat have pretty good chemistry too. Hopefully, the other episodes will get subbed soon so I can catch up.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
hi everyone! I'm a quiet lurker here, and I'm currently following this lakorn. I just have a question about the Thai language that's been bothering me for a while now.

I notice in recent dramas, where it takes place in the old eras (Thai boran lakorns too), a lot of the characters refer to themselves as 'ka', instead of 'pom', 'chan', or in Thai boran, 'rao'.

Can anybody explain that word? Like, when is it used? I know it means 'I', right? But is it for use for only in the old days? I actually never heard it before until these past couple of years. In Thai boran, they used to use 'rao' for the royalties/deities, and 'mom chan' for servants (I think.). But now, all I hear is 'ka'.

Taeun

sarNie Egg
I love mark and pat in this lakorn so much. I haven't watch any Thai lakorn lately but this lakorn capture my attention. I don't know I have a thing with Thai lakorn that involve two generation like this. The outfit is really nice somehow I wish mark hair was short in his past life lol. I like the lakorn but every time pat put her hand on her face it so awkward.mI mean it not her fault she did say in a show that the director want her to do that,but I wish as the lakorn progress I hope it stop. I'm watching the drama with my sister and she is giving me the wtf look she judging me so much everytime pat put her hand on her face. Other then that this lakorn is pretty good.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Pat character. Not the typical Nam Nao character where you feel she is as fragile as porcelain makes it understand why Mark character is in love in both era. I hope Pat keeps taking roles like this.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Okay I'll be honest, I love the past life part, but the guys hair is throwing me off. I can't take them seriously because of the hair lol.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Surprisingly I am enjoying this lakon too but like everyone else, the men's hair in the past life is such a no no, especially when it's not groomed and very messy!

But I am loving Mark and Patricia, in the past and present life. I can see how Mark's character fell in love with Patricia. She's a tiny girl but she's strong minded. I'm looking forward to see how things come to be.

I haven't seen today's episodes but does Mark dream about their past life too or is it all Patricia? I don't remember seeing him dream about their past life.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Surprisingly I am enjoying this lakon too but like everyone else, the men's hair in the past life is such a no no, especially when it's not groomed and very messy!

But I am loving Mark and Patricia, in the past and present life. I can see how Mark's character fell in love with Patricia. She's a tiny girl but she's strong minded. I'm looking forward to see how things come to be.

I haven't seen today's episodes but does Mark dream about their past life too or is it all Patricia? I don't remember seeing him dream about their past life.
God !! Pat and mark chemistry in today episode is just fire. Surprisingly past life sequence is very endearing. The director decision to use those hands gestures to define Pat character was stupid. Still Pat and Mark pair is so pleasant one also feel her character in both lifs starts to fall for him and I don't feel it is abrupt. Mark Character in past life is just head over heels for her and I so understand him. This girl is soooo pretty (she was gorgeous during the wedding scene) even when she has less make up. Pat charm reminds me the like of Kim So Hyun's or Kim Young Jung's just Pat does not have those actresses acting skills. Still she has shown improvement and she is pleasant to look at. Yardith just can't overshadow her. Please director I just want less "home alone" it ruins the mood sometimes. Pat and Eye have got chemistry too as friends.
So far so good