[Ch3] Buang Athithan (WaveMedia) : Mark Prin / Patricia Tanchanok

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
WOW..It's Pat...In my mind I still hoped it is Preem , that girl need to have a lakorn with a p'ek that around her age like really
But happy for Pat...LOL I don't like Mark's hair at all @@

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Patricia needs more color and dimension to her face. I don't think the hairstyle looks good on her either. Wave Media has never been that great of a production not to mention all the drama that goes down every time they cast new people. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I agree that Mark does not look with the long hair. I actually think Pat looks pretty good, but I agree that she needs more color. Yard is gorgeous. Sucks that she's playing rai/ghost.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark and Pat look too modern, not like people from that period at all. Yard's the only convincing one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Both gals look super gorgeous but on the otherhand look.hideous. he doeant suit period lakorn at all. His hair makes it worse.

Thanks for sharing

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
First of all, the hair is hideous, NOT Mark. For Mark is always a beauty charmer! :) People and their nasty attitudes are rubbing off so easily.  Keep in mind, any guy with this hairstyle is going to come off funny looking, but maybe even worst if theyr'e ugly looking.  Mark comes funny, because his face is so cute. LMFAO!! Imagine your favorite guy in that ponytail, bet he will look so hideous, and make you pee your pants. Lol.
~~

anyways, Mark in modern character. Perfectly fine! Handsomeness overload!!

[/url

[url=http://postimage.org/]

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
sooooooooooooo cheesy, but I anticipate Mark and Yard more than Mark and Pat. lol Yard actually has sex appeal! :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mark definitely looks good as his modern self.
I just feel period lakorns don't match him well. And agree with you Nangfah11, all my favorite actors w/ this hair would be a no-no xD

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I think Mark looks good in period, but that hairstyle and the outfit were funny. Put anyone's man in it and they'll come out laughable. Try putting Mark in period clothing with the right hairstyle, he'll blow you away. LOL.

His face says it all, handsome. :)

Anyways, Pat's mom couldn't contain her excitement so she posted another Mark/Pat picture. lol

Modern character names:
Mark plays Kritorn
Pat plays Yosita :)

cr. Pat's Mom

These pictures look steamy. lol

cr. fanclub

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wahhhhh my Mark is in here too...wow. Mark Khanatsanan<3 it's not a surprise tho I guess since he's found & under WaveMedia

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Mark and Pat are cute. BUT, I don't think they match this time period. For Mark, it has partially to do with his hair. Like I said, they're both cute. Pat is especially cute and pretty in traditional clothing, but in my opinion both of their looks are just too modern. It's not convincing as people from that time period. But who cares? There are a lot of actors and actresses nowadays who don't look good in period clothing. And it's understandable. So far though, Yard looks the best out of the three. She blends right in! Simply gorgeous!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yard is so beautiful! Wow. Why isn't she getting more n'ek roles? I adore Pat, but for some reason, I'm kind of getting bored of her image. She looks the same in every photo. I feel that she should try to make different facial expressions beside smiling with her cute dimples. Look at how Yard poses. She exerts a lot of different emotions. It's kind of difficult for her to shake off her cute image.  

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I use to support Mark so much and was a big fan of him but not anymore....however, I do think he looks good in here haha