[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw! Mario is looking cute. Uh not sure how I feel about Mai though! I will keep my options open! I miss my Mario!
The last time I've watched her lakorn was the 2013 w/ Weir and she was beautiful there.

Mario is looking mighty fine as usual and although I like Mai - she's beautiful, but they looked weird together in here. When they're looking at each other or when I see clips of them face-to-face together, her head is bigger than his and it doesn't help that she's almost his height.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Caught up last night and so far I feel that the pace is moving along pretty fast, which I'm not complaining. Also, I feel that this version def. has more "spook" to it than the Chakrit's version, or I'm just not remembering the spooks of the old version. Everyone is so handsome and beautiful. Not gonna lie, when they introduced Jason as Asuor I was like "heyyy", he's just so good looking with the facial hair. Mario of course is handsome as always. Mai and Prang look beautiful in the old style clothing too.

I'm kinda disappointed with the OST. I loved loved loved the OST to Chakrit's version that I was hoping they would do a rendition of Uthen and Saranya's song but not even close!

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Someone know the spoiler? Please tell me who will praeneun end up with.. Really can't wait to know:fighting3:
She will end up with Laoperng. If I recall, her dad's house gets on fire because of a jealous Khed and the bed was burning so she jumped "into" the bed to be with Laoperng.

P

PrincessKarina

The last time I've watched her lakorn was the 2013 w/ Weir and she was beautiful there.

Mario is looking mighty fine as usual and although I like Mai - she's beautiful, but they looked weird together in here. When they're looking at each other or when I see clips of them face-to-face together, her head is bigger than his and it doesn't help that she's almost his height.
Lol you are funny! When she first debuted I thought she was pretty! I lost interest in her because I don't care for her lakorns or who she's pair with (for the most part). Mai is thin but because she is tall she looks bigger than Mario! Literally I think Mario is only an inch or two taller than her that's it! There was a scene I saw in this lakorn where Mario had to carry her! Oh it looked awkward! He almost struggle like! But I will always love Mario despite the fact that he's not the best actor out there! Lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Just watched Ep.1 and Mario is so dreamy as Laoperng. I'm used to him in goofy comedy roles but he's pretty drool-worthy as a straight romantic p'ek.

Not a lot of p'ek/n'ek sweet scenes yet but the bed dream and yeah they've got chemistry.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
She will end up with Laoperng. If I recall, her dad's house gets on fire because of a jealous Khed and the bed was burning so she jumped "into" the bed to be with Laoperng.
omg!! that such a sweet ending..finally i can watch with ease..:thumbup::thumbup:
thank you so much for the spoiler:)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mario's so good at doing the "speechless from seeing how beautiful n'ek is" look, without it being cheesy. Some of these other p'ek need to work on it. When Laoperng saw Praenuan come down the stairs in episode 2, he looked like he appreciated her beauty and also had a dozen questions running through his head about this mystery woman from his dreams and how to make sure she stays in his life.

P

PrincessKarina

I always thought Mario is such a stunning human being! Truthfully I am not such a big fan of his acting but he is sure such an eye candy model! Aw I'd love to meet him one day! Lol :p

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think Mario excels at comedy. He's a bit more subtle at drama stuff but he did come from being mainly a movie actor.

Anyway besides the human eye candy, the sets and props are eye catching too. Who's the set designer? I think this might be one of the best designed set for lakorns. Like sometimes when Mario isn't onscreen, I get distracted by the background. That bed headboard and the peacock are stunning.

HNA0

☀️
Can anyone describe the meaning of the flower, and the word that the flower's name sounds similar to? I believe Prae says the Khmer translation of the flower means "true love," but didn't catch the other meanings.
Also, can someone clarify Lao Peung's status? His mom let some other king adopt him??

This fall has brought us so much beautiful traditional clothing in lakorn :love: Mai's super cute in all those traditional outfits. Prang too. I'm ecstatic that Mai and Mario are paired up, but I wasn't that excited for the storyline. Hearing about it, it sounded too much like Tawee Pope, but it's got me curious after the first episode.

Okay, serious question...Do y'all prefer Lao Peung's "Maeying Praenuan," or Khun Lhuang's "Mae Manee ja..." ? ;)
I perfer Khun Lhuang’s “Mae Manee ja”

clee95

sarNie Egg
I actually think he's pretty good actor, what keeping him from fully make him a better actor in more dramatic roles is his voice. his voice is great for comedy, however, when it comes to more serious role, i always feel something is missing with his voice.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Oh so there is a third OST, and it seems like in this one we get more Mai and Punjan scenes. It kind of makes me want to ship them lol
I'm totatlly shipping Mai and Punjan. Why haven't he been upgraded to pr'ek yet! He's so sexxy and can pull off sweet and bad characters. He needs an upgrade and he needs a lakorn as lead with Mai

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Caught up last night and so far I feel that the pace is moving along pretty fast, which I'm not complaining. Also, I feel that this version def. has more "spook" to it than the Chakrit's version, or I'm just not remembering the spooks of the old version. Everyone is so handsome and beautiful. Not gonna lie, when they introduced Jason as Asuor I was like "heyyy", he's just so good looking with the facial hair. Mario of course is handsome as always. Mai and Prang look beautiful in the old style clothing too.

I'm kinda disappointed with the OST. I loved loved loved the OST to Chakrit's version that I was hoping they would do a rendition of Uthen and Saranya's song but not even close!

What do you mean by "spooks"?

And yes, I'm very disappointed in the osts too. I wish they would've done rendentions instead or else give us just as loving osts but no...this is what we got...