[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
finally get to see ploy in thai's traditional clothes. Anyway is it true that today's Songkran or Thai Traditional New Year? Then Happy Songkran day all :dance3: :beer: don't splash too much water

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
finally get to see ploy in thai's traditional clothes. Anyway is it true that today's Songkran or Thai Traditional New Year? Then Happy Songkran day all :dance3: :beer: don't splash too much water
ja today is Songkran New Year Festival for Thai/Laos/Cambodian yeah yin dee na @dertaajaf chun hai ter mee kwarm sook :highfive:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Por T singing! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiATqZlJptU&list=UU0DEqXzdGkaDh0loqm0ks2Q&index=1&feature=plcp

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, that is awesome. now i really really want to see some bts. :D Can't wait for them both.
So, is Ploy playing a weak character in here or a strong one?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg i cant wait to see Por in his character lol and i cant wait to see more of ploy...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
o m g, that is awesome. now i really really want to see some bts. :D Can't wait for them both.
So, is Ploy playing a weak character in here or a strong one?
she'll be playing a nang'ek/rai a strong one and same goes to P'Por they're both portraying the main lead also their roles is abit rai villain

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i can see por playing "rai" hes good at being a meanie
maybe his more than being a meanie I think Kun Kantaworn and Yard will be as pair in here since we now know Por he'll be pra'ek/pra'rai

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, so they are both playing mean nangek and praeks. Sounds interesting enough! When are they going to have the fitting! ? I wanna see some pictures! Oh and is this lakorn a period lakorn? Because the title gives me a feeling it is going to be set in that time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, so they are both playing mean nangek and praeks. Sounds interesting enough! When are they going to have the fitting! ? I wanna see some pictures! Oh and is this lakorn a period lakorn? Because the title gives me a feeling it is going to be set in that time.
yes a period/classical wardrobe like khun seuk the story is similar to Buang cos by the title they add the word 'buang' plus extra is 'barp' means karma so it probably
the focus is pointing at Por/Ploy pteam since they both nice/evil in the one go

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yeah they already have the fitting. it's in the other pages. Thanks Alice. I can't wait to see them both in here then.:D