[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Have anyone post up a short summary about this lakorn yet??? If someone did please tell me so i could go back and read it lol btw Ploy look gorgeous and Por sure look mean hehehe and is Yard a maid or servant??? She got beat up pretty bad lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Why haven't there been any fittings of Yard's character yet? Or did they already done the fitting for her and they
didn't say.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Have anyone post up a short summary about this lakorn yet??? If someone did please tell me so i could go back and read it lol btw Ploy look gorgeous and Por sure look mean hehehe and is Yard a maid or servant??? She got beat up pretty bad lol
she's a servant like when Janie play in Tard Ruk it looks like Por and Kun playing as sibling and another thing the main focus is Por/Ploy since both playing
pra'ek rai/nang'ek rai while the nice innocent pra'nang is Kun and Yardthip sure Por looks mean and kind of evil

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh god looks like the evil pra'ek Por he has tookin away Ploy heart and will fall 4 Yardthip too looks like a love triangle or a square love kind of thing
for some reason this reminded me of Buang Rteam this is so good 2 pra'ek 2 nang'ek