[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ploy look really rai...she too look like she playing a mother role LOL me!!!! Anyways this will
Be my first time watch Yard...never really watch he lakorn but did see some of her shoot and she gorgeous!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm looking at the other opening photos and o m g I have a feeling he will end up with Yard at the end. :(
I want Por T and Ploy C to get each other. I have nothing against Yard but I want Por and Ploy to get
each other because i miss them so much. not feeling it at all now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm looking at the other opening photos and o m g I have a feeling he will end up with Yard at the end. :(
I want Por T and Ploy C to get each other. I have nothing against Yard but I want Por and Ploy to get
each other because i miss them so much. not feeling it at all now.
we don't know yet cos its 50/50 chance Por end with Ploy or Por/Yard another thing all the 4 of them are pra'ek/nang'ek also rai

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Don't tell me that at the end por end up with yard and ploy end up with kan. I'm not happy with this if this happen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Don't tell me that at the end por end up with yard and ploy end up with kan. I'm not happy with this if this happen.
like i said before we don't know who will Por end up with? or if not both Ploy/Yard then a twisted might pop Por might not end with anyone of them since this isn't his
usual innocent pra'ek role he'll be pra'ek rai

myheromike

what por and yard going to a baby together in here... so it's mean por end up with yard right so confused

myheromike

Yeah... now I dc who they will end up,I only care plz happy end

myheromike

Hey sirpass can I ask u a question. Did yard and tui have a new lakorn together right.

myheromike

Ok that's what I want to know cuz i see alot fitting pic from fb and their ig Thanks. So why in here don't a thread for tui and yarthip lakorn. I kind like them form they last lakorn