[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
ploy is so pretty, and Por is a plus. While waiting for Ploy and Ken might be work together again, i 'm happy to see her and Por. Por has a unique style made me liking him a lot. Also like the lady with the mole too. She's usually in mean mother/aunt roles but i like her, wow, next yr has many good lakorns to die for

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ploy is so pretty, and Por is a plus. While waiting for Ploy and Ken might be work together again, i 'm happy to see her and Por. Por has a unique style made me liking him a lot. Also like the lady with the mole too. She's usually in mean mother/aunt roles but i like her, wow, next yr has many good lakorns to die for
yep Ploy has two new lakorn for 2013 one is dramatic P'Anne is remaking her own lakorn samee tee tra and Ploy is said to play as her n'ek but the p'ek isn't reveal yet and I'm rooting for Ken with Ploy she will have a romantic comedy lakorn her 2nd one

icyplace

sarNie Adult
yep Ploy has two new lakorn for 2013 one is dramatic P'Anne is remaking her own lakorn samee tee tra and Ploy is said to play as her n'ek but the p'ek isn't reveal yet and I'm rooting for Ken with Ploy she will have a romantic comedy lakorn her 2nd one
Alice, you mean Ann T. She's been produced many lakorns huh. Hope Ann will choose Ken . If not Ken, hope would be Great or Rome, or Ken P , he's surely matching Ploy well too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, you mean Ann T. She's been produced many lakorns huh. Hope Ann will choose Ken . If not Ken, hope would be Great or Rome, or Ken P , he's surely matching Ploy well too
she just produce punya chon kon krua now her 2nd project is samee tee tra she act in the original now Ploy is taking her role

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if you thing about it ploy looks like ann just with thai skin
one thing u didn't know yet Ploy hairstyle lately its Anne hair when she use to play in the older samee tee tra and it makes Ploy looks sexy and resemble Anne

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no...the first pic looks like shes going through those love thingy
a love spell Ploy she's the main n'ek in here except that her role is more stronger like a little rai same goes to Por T him and Kan are enemy they fight over Ploy
this will be Por T changes of role use to be those nice and gentleman pra'ek so this is a challenging one for him as pra'ek but rai

icyplace

sarNie Adult
a love spell Ploy she's the main n'ek in here except that her role is more stronger like a little rai same goes to Por T him and Kan are enemy they fight over Ploy
this will be Por T changes of role use to be those nice and gentleman pra'ek so this is a challenging one for him as pra'ek but rai
I think Por T 's already in Rai/Nice role one. The one with Charit and Pat, Even he's not evil, but his act 's still annoying me. So i won't be supprised if he plays rai. I think he 's a really good actor, i become liking him more and more. It's nice to see him and Ploy, after the one with Dome, i haven't seen Ploy at all, most of her lakorns after it , either i don't like her pra'ek or the storyline isn't interested me, therefore this is the most watching list for me

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Por T 's already in Rai/Nice role one. The one with Charit and Pat, Even he's not evil, but his act 's still annoying me. So i won't be supprised if he plays rai. I think he 's a really good actor, i become liking him more and more. It's nice to see him and Ploy, after the one with Dome, i haven't seen Ploy at all, most of her lakorns after it , either i don't like her pra'ek or the storyline isn't interested me, therefore this is the most watching list for me
after have lakorn with Dome have u seen khun seuk she pair with Aum A

icyplace

sarNie Adult
after have lakorn with Dome have u seen khun seuk she pair with Aum A
No, I'm not a fan of his, that's why i opted that lakorn, the one with Ken, i don't like the storyline, too many N'eks that makes the lakorns becomes boring

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
No, I'm not a fan of his, that's why i opted that lakorn, the one with Ken, i don't like the storyline, too many N'eks that makes the lakorns becomes boring
ploys is a great actor...your right about having too many nang'eks but her chemistry with ken was great in that lakornn...you should try rabam dao daung...that was a great lakorn but she was playing rai