[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
from the few words i got and from her eyes i could uderstand that she confessed that she still in love with ramet witch she don't know he is her brother

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
from the few words i got and from her eyes i could uderstand that she confessed that she still in love with ramet witch she don't know he is her brother
Yeah she told Ramet sister that the person she love already engaged and almost get married but he never told Pim the truth!

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
OMG... why are u so slow Ramet. Lol... He needs to be faster in order to chase his girl. Because Pim is so stubborn he should of block the door and hugged her! :celebrate16:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMG... why are u so slow Ramet. Lol... He needs to be faster in order to chase his girl. Because Pim is so stubborn he should of block the door and hugged her! :celebrate16:
and that the irony of lkaorn in action scene when the bad guys are soo far away in second they can catch them

but when the nang'ek is just few feet above they some late :lol:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
but poor him he was begging with his eyes

but pim is really want to be over him
Ramet is weaker than Pim in terms of both physical and emotional! Has ha he can't fight against Vy while Pim knock out that old sia. He can't even chase after her she run faster than him!:risas3: