[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
Wahahaha I am a member of the Pervert Club @bun-bun :celebrate16:

I also like the dialogue in NNS ending. It would have been perfect if Pum and Neung kiss. It also has a sunset. Paajaew really likes that eh? Hahaha. Anyway, I think BH ending was kinda rush but I love that they've kiss so I'll not complain much. I've expected a fake kiss but Paajaew, Kim and James delivered a real one so forget all the technicalities, a kiss is a kiss. Love it :love:

Am I the only one who watched Puttipat!!?!??
Paa-Jaew likes James Ji to deliver all the cheesy lines in the ending. The proposal scene had Chai Pat telling Kaew "Since I was born, I had never loved anyone before, you are the first one that I love, and you are the last one. Marry me Kaew." then he has several cheesy pick up lines towards the ending. One of which is "You must bear my children.... three of them." hahaha and to think he's supposed to be a nerd!

@MomRamy , I think it was the line that Pim's dad told her about being a swan, with grace and dignity, etc.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

Paa-Jaew likes James Ji to deliver all the cheesy lines in the ending. The proposal scene had Chai Pat telling Kaew "Since I was born, I had never loved anyone before, you are the first one that I love, and you are the last one. Marry me Kaew." then he has several cheesy pick up lines towards the ending. One of which is "You must bear my children.... three of them." hahaha and to think he's supposed to be a nerd!

@MomRamy , I think it was the line that Pim's dad told her about being a swan, with grace and dignity, etc.
Thank you! that's nice! Seem like this quote is the main idea of this Lakorn! Pim will have her father and his words in her heart forever!

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg

I also watched puttipat. This lakorns makes me like JJ. First I didn't interested in him but A tv channel in my country, they brought the suparburoot juthatep series to air ( they just brought it in 2016 )and I watch Khun chai taratorn and saw JJ. He looks so handsome and I saw him on my fb. I think he also seems famous so I decided to try watching Khun chai puttipat lakorn. After watching, I start to like JJ and Bella (Jiranee). But he looked old(but not very old) when he wore the glasses and first I didn't know how old he was (I thought that maybe he was 24-26)and then,I saw the scene that he took off his glasses and saw his baby face and i thought that actually he looked so young so I checked in google and found out that he was only 20 at that time.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Hmmm a pervert but also a wise goose... there's a conflict of identity there... hahaha. Gosh, how do I even start watching KC Puttipat?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Off topic but,
if you really cannot take Puttipat, you should try watching Padiwarada for Palad Saran. In my opinion, overall, it's JamesJi's best lakorn so far. https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/khun-chai-puttipat-vs-khun-palad-saran.63809/
I also loved him as Ittirit with Punch, but the storyline is not the best.

He doesn't want to do real kiss or what? Why no one dare to let him kiss other actresses!
Maybe ch3 don't wanna anger fans lol -.-

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me after ending the eng sub
i want to continue living in ramet and pim world watching the so in love making kids i want o see th epossessive ramet and the sweet swan charming her prince everyday with her pure beauty aaaaaaaa

twister02

M♥K

Since JJ is the beloved son of Paajaew, he surely knows JJ can deliver those cheesy lines. He has this cute face that makes girls swoon whenever he speaks. :risas3: Paajaew knows how to handle that.

Anyway, I saw James in Timeline teaser and I didn't know him before, then someone posted a short clip of him doing weird facial expressions on facebook and that's where I noticed he has resemblance to Alden Richards, a Filipino actor. So I started to get curious of him and watched Timeline without subs. That's where I fell in love with him. I tried watching Puttipat but I don't like Bella so I dropped it. Before, I don't like Thai soap operas because it resembles much of a Filipino drama with cliche' stories. I'm glad JJ got to act with Yaya so that's where I started. I said, I don't care about the story, as long as I like the pranang, I'll watch it.

sarNie Adult
Since JJ is the beloved son of Paajaew, he surely knows JJ can deliver those cheesy lines. He has this cute face that makes girls swoon whenever he speaks. :risas3: Paajaew knows how to handle that.

Anyway, I saw James in Timeline teaser and I didn't know him before, then someone posted a short clip of him doing weird facial expressions on facebook and that's where I noticed he has resemblance to Alden Richards, a Filipino actor. So I started to get curious of him and watched Timeline without subs. That's where I fell in love with him. I tried watching Puttipat but I don't like Bella so I dropped it. Before, I don't like Thai soap operas because it resembles much of a Filipino drama with cliche' stories. I'm glad JJ got to act with Yaya so that's where I started. I said, I don't care about the story, as long as I like the pranang, I'll watch it.

oy! @twister02 kababayan! haha. well, he has improved a lot since that first lakorn with Paa'Jaew, Ramet has more emotions than Chai Pat, and Buang Hong is a completely different story. like @"peace" I miss it already, though I haven't watched the subbed version in full yet

twister02

M♥K
oy! @twister02 kababayan! haha. well, he has improved a lot since that first lakorn with Paa'Jaew, Ramet has more emotions than Chai Pat, and Buang Hong is a completely different story. like @"peace" I miss it already, though I haven't watched the subbed version in full yet
Hahaha. Hello kababayan! :)
Puttipat was James' debut lakorn right? Much has been improved from him. I saw him in NNS and Timeline before BH and I must say he has improvements. He's more relax now with the way he delivers his lines but still, he needs to work on in his dramatic scenes. I remembered in Timeline he had difficulty with crying and conveying sadness. I wish dramatic lakorns for him but I don't mind if we get another Ramet-like character. His face is so lovable.