[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's been a while now , i think this is after the funeral of her father, she look so beautiful

cr destiny_melody

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
i like kim make up here although the hair bang style is not my favourite. why her make up can't be like this also in lakorn with james ma? i dislike with some women make up for lakorn in thailand. the make up is too much sometimes especially the blusher. the most weird thing is when the sleeping scene yet n'ek make up colour is too strong. when is this trend started? it not like this in the older lakorn:crybaby2:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
did they changed the father actor , it's seems like her father beautiful photo

beautiful

super gorgeous wow

cr paajaew,aummy101, farjaja, tomdec25

Knitty

sarNie Adult
that what i want to ask too...did they change the father?? the previous actor? cause that actor is good too..saw him acted as her father ntnr..i was hoping to see more of their father daughter role in this lakorn... sad
did they changed the father actor , it's seems like her father beautiful photo

beautiful

super gorgeous wow

cr paajaew,aummy101, farjaja, tomdec25

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Knitty @Peace I don't think they change the actor. In my opinion this guy is her father while the previous guy is the owner of the apartment that she live in after her father died. The other guy is James' opponent and he is the one who sent Kim to James hotel to steal the document. Thats my thinking, but I'm not sure too.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
The main lead keep filming separately, I don't know when will they film together. Maybe by that time I'll be too old!! Has ha:confundio1::eusa_doh::hydrogen:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The main lead keep filming separately, I don't know when will they film together. Maybe by that time I'll be too old!! Has ha:confundio1::eusa_doh::hydrogen:
i think they ares till n the first ep where thelead don't know each other they re going with a slow pace hope we will get kimji photo soon

she filmed a scene with school uniform today

she look sooo beautifuuuuulll

and it's looks like for sure for a flash back scene aftr the dad died

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
i like kim make up here although i'm the hair bang style is not my favourite. why her make up can't be like this also in lakorn with james ma? i dislike with some women make up for lakorn in thailand. the make up is too much sometimes especially the blusher. the most weird thing is when the sleeping scene yet n'ek make up colour is too strong. when is this trend started? it not like this in the older lakorn:crybaby2:
Agree! I love her make up here. In PCKNMCPW her blush....it looks like someone slaps her or something :lol: Not sure when the trend started but they need to calm down with it.

Kim looks so pretty here. I'm loving the bangs, wardrobes, and of course the make up. I'm surprised not to see James Ji and Kim filming together much but James seems like he's really busy or something. Is he filming more than one lakorn at the moment???