[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
I have not started reading this thread yet. So much to catch up
I wonder what is this
http://www.daradaily.com/news/54873/read/

I'm not sure but usually in Japanese Doramas, names of lovers (or those who want to be lovers) are written under an umbrella. Like in high school, girls or boys will draw an umbrella on the blackboard and write the names of the girl and guy on either side of the handle of the umbrella. I guess the concept is that only those who are close enough would share an umbrella while it's raining because that would mean they'd have to be really close to each other so they both don't get wet.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I want this to AIR NOW!

Haha. I love this pair.

I know I shouldn't but I have so much expectations for this one.

1. I love Pa Jaew. Kim's acting under Pa Jaew is extra good like Raeng Pradthana, my favorite lakorn of Kim's.
2. It's James Ji. James is a better actor than Mark, James Ma, and a few others. One thing I love about James is, his chemistry and profession as an actor. Nadech is the better actor than James Ji but James Ji generates better chemistry with his female costars when he's not acting with Bella, his koojin. Na usually has awesome chemistry with Ya but with everyone else, he either holds back or looks like he's not even trying. Haha. Same thing with Ya, too. Her eyes were blank towards James Ji in NNS and that's what killed the drama even if it was Pa Jaew's. So combine James Ji and Kim, two actors who have good chemistry with just about anyone and BOOM, hopefully, it'll be good. That's why I want Kim to pair up with Mario next. Mario is like Kim, whoever the female nang'ake is, he has really good chemistry with.
3. I'm not a big fan of Buang Hong but if they do it right, Kim will show us her acting abilities on a spectrum, sort of like, she's going to be doing a 360 degree turn in terms of her character, so it'll be nice to see how she executes it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wahhh it feels like just yesterday I watch the Pan and Vee version. I really liked them in this too. I dunno exactly how I feel about James Ji and Kim as a pairing.