[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
do you have an idea what the difference between what is in the novel and the version that was already done , i mean is the novel itself is better or have more romance on it
I never read the book so I don' t the different
noi's was so pretty there
u can watch noi's version here

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I never read the book so I don' t the different
noi's was so pretty there
u can watch noi's version here
thank you , i did a fast scan through noi's version and to be honest i find good and bad good because there lead seemed in love with nan'ek so there is potential to have some romance bad becaue it was tooo druggy it took them 8ep for her to become a waitress and they barely had scenes together during this time there is too much concentration on the supporting cast , so hope paajaew won't do that that much i don't want it to turn boring watching supporting scenes

she look fabulouuuusss

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they din't gave us a clear vision how their charcter willbe pajaew only said he will follow the novel exactly so we need someone who had read it to give us some ideas as for mew and nadech no there won't be here

hope

sarNie Egg
@"peace" i think the 1998 Version is more like tne novel ..
because some of mew and nadech fans asked paajaew to make this Version according to the novel .??
soon we will know

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@hope yesss let's wait and see hope it will come up good by the way i didn't say welcome to you here it's good to see new people here to spazz here

filming today , as usual they are so stingy with the updates

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
This thread has been so quiet. I just wished filming would speed up a bit, but at the same time, I don't want the production to be ruined (as someone else had said.) I'll try to be patient...
---
James has so many colored suits. From blue to plaid, stripes, and floral patterns... he's wearing them all! I understand that the suits are part of the concept, but am I the only one who thinks he looks like a completely different person?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I want more monkey action too, but I'll take what I can get. ;) It looks like Kimji hasn't filmed together as much yet. I'm keeping my hopes up for a clip of them singing together... :p
that what i learned from being a thai actress fan , wait and wait and wait :lol: so yeah no problem i already get used just hope people won't be that stingy and can share more, when they start filming together more

sarNie Adult
PEACE!! I'm sorry! James Ji's #1 Fan in AFN, reporting for duty. hahaha. Sorry I haven't been here for the longest time. I'll try to be as active as I was before.

From a JJ's fan's perspective, I think the reason why Buang Hong is so quiet is because the scenes that are shown to have been shot so far have very little interaction between Kim and James. I mean, back in NNS, although there were some rumors that JJ and Yaya weren't getting along (which doesn't seem to be true), they had a lot of pictures together and had a lot of teaser scenes doing stuff together. So far, the sweetest that we've seen between Kim and James is their trip in the forest something.

I also was informed by P'@leeanong that there wouldn't be that many mushy scenes in Buang Hong, which is a bit sad, considering James's latest lakorn with Bella was oozing with sweet scenes - James Ma and Kim's lakorn was the same, there were a lot of sweet BTS scenes and a lot of sweet scenes on the lakorn itself.

I still don't know how this would pan out. But I am very hopeful and I would like to fangirl with you guys! YAY!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@040156 it's okey there is no much to spazz about anyway, they are so quite about it and to know that they won't have many romantic scene made me even more sad i really don't know what to expect from this storyline but i will wait to see tbh i don't have high expectation

finally

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
My feelings are like Kim's hair right now... 5555! Disappointed that there won't be many sweet scenes because both Kim and James Ji have chemistry with anyone they work with. Ugh, I really shouldn't have high hopes, but this is KimJi. I've been waiting for this pairing for a while now. I've been wanting some "fin" scenes. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how everything works out.

hope

sarNie Egg
@"peace" thanks peace

about expectation , refreshing Screenplay ( it's a remake for the third time)..and interesting dialogue

both are natural so acting skill not a problem here ..

characters as I've been told :
kim will be ( proud , Spoiled ,Stubborn , sly , and have heart of gold )
james ( calm , taciturn , Obsessed with details, and hopeless romantic ) but when he get angry ...

so realy i am waiting ..

romantic scenes,PaJaew has been a Director for many years and for his first production i think he will do everything he learn to get people intrest and make a success

and realy they have to be quite especially if it will be Broadcast next year ..