[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The above clips, reporter said it is to be on aired next year.
that was expected , there is no way it can air this year they didn't even film more than the half so they will probably end filming the end of the year and maybe air it the debut of next year that my expectation

leeanong

sarNie Egg
Whoa, Kimmy, Diana + Mew + dashing looking James + fierce Bee, I'm in! I know Bee is going to be the villain here but will she try to steal James? I mean will she has any romantic feelings toward James? or will she just belittles Kim?
In the novel, she is too busy with Kim . But seen from the BTS this version, seems she has romantic moment with James. :)

leeanong

sarNie Egg
that was expected , there is no way it can air this year they didn't even film more than the half so they will probably end filming the end of the year and maybe air it the debut of next year that my expectation
It is ok for our JJ, since we can see him in new lakorn once in a year. How about Kim, so you will not see her in Lakorn this year.?

leeanong

sarNie Egg
For the life of me, I really can never understand WHY a guy would have a picture of himself in his office desk! Hahahaha In my office desk, I have a picture of Jiranee! hahahahaha
It's ok Greta, since they are your son and daughter .haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It is ok for our JJ, since we can see him in new lakorn once in a year. How about Kim, so you will not see her in Lakorn this year.?
kim already had pcknmcpw this year with james ma now waiting for this one for the next year , but the problem is this lakorn they don't share much updates as kim other lakorns but it's okey as long as the result come out satisfying , from the very little sneak peak we had i may be surprised in the end maybe it will be more than my expectation

leeanong

sarNie Egg
kim already had pcknmcpw this year with james ma now waiting for this one for the next year , but the problem is this lakorn they don't share much updates as kim other lakorns but it's okey as long as the result come out satisfying , from the very little sneak peak we had i may be surprised in the end maybe it will be more than my expectation
I think, this team has posted quite a lot of BTS on IG . I' m rest assure on Pajaew directing on this type of lakorn. Anyway, main thing is the script. Let's see.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: :aaaaa: now if kimberleyworldsation will sub this it will be supppeeeerrr cool , seems both will be in heated conversation frequently

Mimo

sarNie Egg
the storyline ( love - revenge - love - marriage ) ??

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
the storyline ( love - revenge - love - marriage ) ??
I ever watched old version (Pancake) I think sotory line should Love - taming (teach by P'eak) mix love - marriage , my opinion because P'eke doesn't want to revenge N'eak although her does bad thing with him, P'eak want to N'eak adapt with new her life (poor or simple life) , want to her see value of money because in the pass time her was rich and had the lavish lifestyle,is not normal people. He'd taught her about this He gave her a waitress. Yes, for N'eak her understand that he wants to avenge her . But if I don't mistake I not watched marriage scene in old Version.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Why does this sound so much like TRKJ with Nadech and Mew? I guess since it's from the same book series. I love TRKJ and how understanding the p'ek is, so if James' character is similar to Nai Singh, I think I would love this lakorn a lot. I'm so excited for this drama! I just have a feeling I'm going to like it a lot.