[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

leeanong

sarNie Egg
This is from Paajaew FB. Yeah, he said BH is 60% done. Hopefully early next year can be aired per JJ's interview recently. pajaew.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm not sure in witch day this was filmed

btw is james ji back from japan @040156 , and i saw that pajaaew will have a new lakorn for good feeling that he will direct is that will affect the pace of filming of this lakorn?

sarNie Adult
i'm not sure in witch day this was filmed

btw is james ji back from japan @040156 , and i saw that pajaaew will have a new lakorn for good feeling that he will direct is that will affect the pace of filming of this lakorn?

Yep! He's back in Thailand though I don't know about Pa'jaew's new lakorn. I have been busy lately so I haven't been updated. I am also not sure if they are shooting today. But I think even if Pa'jaew has a new project, it won't affect Buang Hong since they will shoot in different days, most probably.

sarNie Adult
Seems like they shot either yesterday, or today (last night James was in Noey Chotika's wedding, wearing Rames's clothes hahahahahaa.

Photo cr: in photo.

)

photo cr: ammodel, jirayuhome and JamesJiUnited

ohoho... In the kitchen, still using his Phone! tsk tsk Khun Rames! Buuuuut.... Look at his expression. Hahaha I bet he was messaging *someone* we know.

(same photo credits)

sarNie Adult
Awwwww I'm so excited for this plot point! I want to see them taking care of kids and fighting like kids hahahaha.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
The post above!!!! So cute :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: I'm waiting for some cute moments between James Ji and Kim. Not many so far but I'll take whatever they're willing to give lol. So this lakorn is close to being finished, right? Can't wait. At least I have something to expect for next year :D

sarNie Adult
please if someone can help translate pajaew's cap here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKa5E9dhqCv/?taken-by=paajaew
He's 23. In twitter, they are pushing the hashtag #happyjamesjiday

If you look closely, the cakes are from his sponsors, AquafinaVitzaa (a Pepsi Product. Incidentally, Kim and JamesMa are also endorsers of Pepsi) Scott's Puree and I'm just not sure where the cake in the middle is from. haha.

Last year he was in Japan for his birthday (though they gave him a cake on set of Padiwarada. they made him hold the cake by himself though.... haha but that's another story), and the year before that, he was also with Paa'Jaew and company for NNS. So this year he gets to celebrate in advance, on set again. Today he's in his hometown to party with kids in a school for the deaf and differently-abled children.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
He's 23. In twitter, they are pushing the hashtag #happyjamesjiday

If you look closely, the cakes are from his sponsors, AquafinaVitzaa (a Pepsi Product. Incidentally, Kim and JamesMa are also endorsers of Pepsi) Scott's Puree and I'm just not sure where the cake in the middle is from. haha.

Last year he was in Japan for his birthday (though they gave him a cake on set of Padiwarada. they made him hold the cake by himself though.... haha but that's another story), and the year before that, he was also with Paa'Jaew and company for NNS. So this year he gets to celebrate in advance, on set again. Today he's in his hometown to party with kids in a school for the deaf and differently-abled children.
coool he is raising well in the industry and wish him a happy birthday :) thank you for the info so he is younger than kim by a year+ :D