❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Awww! I was so happy and smiling watching that SSBT clip and then realized Rome isn't in FLF anymore... crushed my dreams in 2 seconds. Lol Boooooo! They were so cute!

I was checking out Matt's badonkadonk! LMFAO sorry I'mma perv  :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aiya, Rome needs to cut his hair! Haha. I don't like that hair of his...

That dress really defines Matt's curves! So sexy!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Aiya, Rome needs to cut his hair! Haha. I don't like that hair of his...

That dress really defines Matt's curves! So sexy!
He did cut it. Lol. The clip was since 2014. I like his hair now. He looked good in Soot Kaen Saen Ruk. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
He did cut it. Lol. The clip was since 2014. I like his hair now. He looked good in Soot Kaen Saen Ruk. 
Omg! What a dummy I am. I thought that's their fitting for this one! Hahaha. That's why I was like, how come his hair looks the same!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Omg! What a dummy I am. I thought that's their fitting for this one! Hahaha. That's why I was like, how come his hair looks the same!
I wish they had a fitting that fast Lol. News was just announced yesterday dear. No fitting yet. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I wish they had a fitting that fast Lol. News was just announced yesterday dear. No fitting yet. 
I know! Haha. That's why I was like wow, fitting already?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
It does involve past and present life. I read a bit of the summary. Apparently, n'ek is a famous actress Kwan Uma while the p'ek works on set or is her co-star Teerat. The lakorn they're filming is based on a fictional story written by someone who had already passed away called Roy Adeed. However, some how, the plot seems familiar to n'ek and p'ek. They can relate to the characters and they develop a connection with the story. Even the setting seems familar. Nonetheless, there is one thing that they feel is wrong and that's how the story is written. Something doesn't seem to add up. The plot seems twisted and the wrong people are being blamed. Whether the story is true or false, n'ek and p'ek will search for the truth to bring justice to the right people. 

It's similar to Stefan and Aum P.'s lakorn Raeng Rit Pit Sawart or Koom Nang Kruan.
Wow from the description it really does sound so much like Koom Nang Kraun lol. Well hopefully it is better executed and the leads get more development in the present time than Toomtam and Mo did in KNK. Excited to hear that Rome and Matt are in this. I did not see their first lakorn together but individually I like them both. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It will be quite similar except no battle of the former sisters. Hopefully we get to see Matt in traditional Thai clothing with Rome. Always wanted them in a period together. Eeks. Sounds like an idea for fan art. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
OMG!!!! Where's Phatman! lijlgdjlgjlkdkjgjldkjgfjgf. Matt and Rome will be reunited in here!!

From KCL: @ ที่สุดละครเรื่อง บ่วงนฤมิต ของ ไก่วรายุฑ ก็ลงตัวนักแสดงนำแล้ว ที่ แมทภีรนีย์ ส่วนพระเอกวาง โอม อัชชา (โฬม พัชฏะ) คู่ขวัญจากรักนี้เจ้จัดให้จ้า
Omfg!!!! Eeeek tell me this is definitely confirmed! Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Now where have you been, missy. Haha
Went home to visit family.

All these good news while i was away! Lol. I should stay away more often. You'd think i would get all these news while i was home but all i hear about is Peter and his wife haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Went home to visit family.

All these good news while i was away! Lol. I should stay away more often. You'd think i would get all these news while i was home but all i hear about is Peter and his wife haha.
How cool! Hehe.
Yeah. Haha. Peter and Ploy are the talk of town.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Decided to make a fan art for this lakorn. Concept is past and present since that's what the lakorn revolves around. What is the relationship between Matt and Rome during their past lives? What exactly happened? Tune into Buang Nareument to find out how the truth unravels. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sadly, yes. LOL. I didn't feel like searching for good photos of them and putting them together. Too much work. So I chose that picture of them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love gay Rome lol. He was so good that I can see gayness radiates from him. I still remembered the song scenes with him and Matt hahaha. They are still my two favorite characters in a lakorn.