[CH3] Buang Ruk Satan (Polyplus) Dome Pakorn / Margie Rasi

diann

sarNie Juvenile
It looks good! I like seeing some in a revengeful role he’s good at it. Not to mention he’s hot lol. I wish nang ek was someone else though. Oh wells.

Looks like there may be a rarw scene ? In the clip in one of the scene, Margie had a blanket wrapped around her

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So apparently this was set to air soon, but now it's been pushed back. Ugh, disappointed.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Anyone know why it was pushed back? They put out the teaser and everything. They even had Dome out there promoting it saying it was going to air Jan. 29th.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They might want to release their newer or promote new actors w newer lakorns so this gets push back. Is this is a prime time lakorn?

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
They pushed it back because the editing was bad, so the production was ordered to re-edit by khun somrak.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info. They waited till after deciding the air date and airing the teaser to look at the product? Man I wonder how bad it was. I've never heard them doing that before. But maybe they're trying to make their lakorns shorter? I've noticed the recent ones have been shorter than the usual 14 episodes.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL not surprised Polyplus did a bad job with editing. They've made some real messes over the years. I can't even remember the last good lakorn they've made either.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I heard they didn’t want to air this yet because it was going against Mae Ai Sa Eun so they wanted to replace it with a stronger lakorn that would be up to par and that was Ngern Pak Pee. Not surprised they went back to edit it, since they have more time now.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They considered Ngern Pak Pee a stronger lakorn?
Lol, non of ch3 lakorns are strong enough to go against ch7 right now. Doesn’t matter what they air, it’ll still be lower ratings somehow. It would be a surprise if ch3 lakorns get higher ratings than ch7 like Bella/Janie’s lakorn.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, non of ch3 lakorns are strong enough to go against ch7 right now. Doesn’t matter what they air, it’ll still be lower ratings somehow. It would be a surprise if ch3 lakorns get higher ratings than ch7 like Bella/Janie’s lakorn.
So basically, they put up whatever lakorn since it was bound to do poorly? Oh I didn't realize Bella/Janie's lakorn did better than whatever was airing on Ch7.