[CH3] Buang Ruk Satan (Polyplus) Dome Pakorn / Margie Rasi

D~D

sarNie Adult
peachykeen said:
Lol! What's up with Channel 3's management. They already knew beforehand that Mew's queue has been booked for a few lakorns already so if she can't film this, they shouldn't have gave Polyplus the approval. 

The answer to this Ch.3 management is that they are just pure stupid.  :rofl:

Wouldn't u agree??? :lol2:

What annoy me the most is when the lakorn Channel(any Channel) said that their dara going to play the n'ek/ p'ek  - with the whole announcement and cermony opening and suddenly ... BOOM !!! their out !!! :thumbdown:  New replacement.  Stupidity !!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

but .... what ever b/c i end up watching lakorn ... rite . :tease:

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Mew withdrew from this lakorn and now Dome is under fire.......  so what will happen to this lakorn? just wonder !!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ain't gna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing Dome and mint. Been a fan of Dome's music since I was a youngster and still am. I've previously made mv of the two together too hahah either mint or Margie is fine with me. Mint is also said to be in two other lakorns besides Cupids. Idk how this one will fit in her schedule if this is true

As for Margie, idk her lineup.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
ip.smilez said:
Ain't gna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing Dome and mint. Been a fan of Dome's music since I was a youngster and still am. I've previously made mv of the two together too hahah either mint or Margie is fine with me. Mint is also said to be in two other lakorns besides Cupids. Idk how this one will fit in her schedule if this is true
As for Margie, idk her lineup.
One of the two could be this one right? I forgot who she is rumored to lead with in the other two.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm I'd be okay with either Mint or Margie in this one since I think they'd both look okay with Dome. But at the same time I'm not a huge fan of the storyline. It really doesn't sound all the interesting. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Mint and Margie?  Or Mint or Margie?

I don't think I would mind either or :D :D :D  Would love to see them work with more p'eks :D

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Mint would look good with Dome. It will be someone more mature looking for her. And she needs a mature looking pra'ek. Dome is stiff in his acting but if a role doesn't require him to talk much but just sit there to look pretty he'll do fine :)

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
If only the praek is not Dome then maybe i'll watch... I dont really like his acting... I tried to watch but finally i drop it at the third episode.... But i like his singing...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Noooooooooo!!! I don't want Mint in here. It'llbe another cubic all over again. Dome's acting just, uh "not up to par" lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Noooooooooo!!! I don't want Mint in here. It'llbe another cubic all over again. Dome's acting just, uh "not up to par" lol.
What if he comes with a bang and surprises you? ;p