[CH3] Buang Ruk Satan (Polyplus) Dome Pakorn / Margie Rasi

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ratings are sliding with each episodes. I don't mind watching it if Pok and a couple of people are not in here. But I will drop it and read comments instead and see if it is worth picking up later.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I couldn't finish episode 3, I fell asleep. Dome's acting isn't that bad in here. Margie isn't bad at acting, it's just her character is annoying. I would like to see her in different roles.

I like Margie and Dome, but I'm giving up on this lakorn, I tried. I wanted to like this, sigh.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I usually enjoy shows with more than one main couple to root for but the supporting couples/characters (or more so their actors) are bleh. So instead they're get taking up screen time I'd rather have with the main pair.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ratings aren't bad as I expected, they did better than Preem and Masu's lakorn first did in this slot but still a big drop from Pat and Son's lakorn.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. If people are saying that everyone in this lakorn makes Dome look like the better actor says something. I need to check out the first episode. Dome's acting has always been stiff but he's eye candy, so I usually try my best to tolerate his bad acting. lol I used to like Margie, especially when she was paired up with Boy. Weird that they even casted Pok in this lakorn or in a lakorn at all. That guy should just stick to his recording and hiso life. lol What a pity that this lakorn was miscast big time.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't really see the ratings improve...But hey stranger things has happened. Generally, it usually goes down if by episode 2 it doesn't pick up.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I only watch Thai lakorns, so I don't set the bar high for acting as long as the storyline is one I like (i.e. slap/kiss, revenge) and the pra'nangs are very good-looking. I saw that Dome starred in only 4 lakorns as pra'ek and with exception of the one role as vampire, it seem he's typecast to play the hi-so business.

I am bored so watched (FF mostly) the one with Janie and now I am watching the other one with Mai Davika. I like that he sings the Osts to his lakorn. So I'll be watching this for Dome.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I only watch Thai lakorns, so I don't set the bar high for acting as long as the storyline is one I like (i.e. slap/kiss, revenge) and the pra'nangs are very good-looking. I saw that Dome starred in only 4 lakorns as pra'ek and with exception of the one role as vampire, it seem he's typecast to play the hi-so business.

I am bored so watched (FF mostly) the one with Janie and now I am watching the other one with Mai Davika. I like that he sings the Osts to his lakorn. So I'll be watching this for Dome.
I can't remember the whole plot of the one with Janie, but I do remember thinking that p'ek (Dome) really did not deserve to end up with n'ek (Janie). He was hell-bent on revenge, tricked her into falling for him, only to treat her like crap for most of the lakorn. If I am remembering it correctly, I mostly just stuck around for Kan & Lydia's couple in that lakorn. As for the vampire one, his acting was pretty terrible, but it was one of my earlier lakorns, plus Dome and Ploy looked good together, so I didn't mind it.

HNA0

☀️
I can't remember the whole plot of the one with Janie, but I do remember thinking that p'ek (Dome) really did not deserve to end up with n'ek (Janie). He was hell-bent on revenge, tricked her into falling for him, only to treat her like crap for most of the lakorn. If I am remembering it correctly, I mostly just stuck around for Kan & Lydia's couple in that lakorn. As for the vampire one, his acting was pretty terrible, but it was one of my earlier lakorns, plus Dome and Ploy looked good together, so I didn't mind it.
Same here. I don’t think his character deserve Janie’s character at all. Kan and Lydia couple is what keep me watching.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here. I don’t think his character deserve Janie’s character at all. Kan and Lydia couple is what keep me watching.
IKR? I did say he was crazy bad and his character has issues and seem bipolar :nut:. Didn't take me long to watch cause I FF through all the unnecessary scenes. I was just checking him out. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dome was not good in his lakorn with Mai. I thought he was stiff and didn't show any range of emotion beside looking at people with almost a straight face regardless the scene. But I thought he had chemistry with Mai and both were good looking lol. I FF a lot of scenes though.

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
I do not like this lakorn either. I do not like any of this cast. But I kind of do not have any better lakorn to watch it (anyone has any recomendation?) so I will continuous till my patience can handle it hahaha. I miss Khum Mae Suam Roy :(

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I do not like this lakorn either. I do not like any of this cast. But I kind of do not have any better lakorn to watch it (anyone has any recomendation?) so I will continuous till my patience can handle it hahaha. I miss Khum Mae Suam Roy :(
But who was the killer in Khum Mae Suam Roy? I stopped after episode 5 because Bua was annoying and I got too pissed off at her.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Off topic:
Khun Mae Suam Roy was good. You really have to understand where each character were coming from. What each character did in there was because they had a reason for their actions: to protect their family. The main culprit, what they did was understanding. I don't agree with what they all did but I could see where they were all coming from, so I was able to proceed with the lakorn. Well, it was mainly because of Pop and Bua. 555

Anyways, I still haven't watch episode 1 yet. Maybe this weekend. I'm not sure if I am ready to watch bad acting...again. Maybe this could be worse than what i've seen. 555

Last edited: