[Ch3] Bupae Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL we all noe who Dila is talking about hehehe.

I cannot wait until they have more news on this lakorn...eventhough the fitting will probably be far from now but im soooo excited still !!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gals,sorry if this news will spoil our happiness...:no:
I think there's misunderstood....
The one Kat said has been confirmed is Mam Gaem Daeng and the pra ek is not Mr Jungle..
But she posted about this confirmation at Bupae Sanae Ha's thread @KA Forum,so all of us in there thought Bupas Sanae Ha is the one that has been confirmed..
Now,i don't know whether i should be sad?? because i think its funny though..lol..

I'm sad after all but feel relief after Kat said Anne told her that she got an offer for Bupae Sanae Ha...
So,at least we all knew that she got an offer & this lakorn is exist not just a rumor..
i think she'll accept it because she use to said she want to work with Andrew.

I think i should change my siggie after i know who's the pra ek for MGD..
Maybe with Grate.. :scratchchin:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well atleast we know Mgd is confirmed! So will we know who's the praek?

The good thing is, Anne was contacted for this lakorn and I have confidence that she will accept it because she's close with khun da. Hopefully Andrew will too

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah tinah..but thinking about the pra ek,giving me a headache..
I think its too good to be true if i want Ananda to be in MGD. :weep:
Kat said she will call her friend again and ask about that....

And i also confidence Anne will accept this one.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I do hope Ann accept this offer along with Andrew. Rita and Rome reunion kind of suck, ch3 is already on my bad side, so Anteam has to be in this one.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm excited for MGD but at the same time i'm worry who will be the pra ek..
Please please please not Aun!!

Thinking deeply,i think its impossible the pra ek will be Aun..
I heard the producer is rich & this is her 1st project and big project..
She'll get A lister pra ek......

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
lol,you girls are talking about mgd on this thread~~~haha
well,It's fine.

I still have faith in this one,I think it will happen!!
and I hope Grate will be in MGD.
But Dila, as you mentioned that the producer want A-lister to play with Ann
Is Grate an A-lister?????

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm not worry about Anne but getting Andrew to accept this lakorn might be the hardest

MGD is gonna be a big project so I think the producer is gonna want to choose an a lister for Anne. I bet Anne already know who it is

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm not worry about Anne but getting Andrew to accept this lakorn might be the hardest

MGD is gonna be a big project so I think the producer is gonna want to choose an a lister for Anne. I bet Anne already know who it is
A lister as in popularity or actually a really talented actor. I am sort of glad Tik's name is not being attached to it any more. I like Tik but he sort of ruined Wanida for me.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
A lister as in popularity or actually a really talented actor. I am sort of glad Tik's name is not being attached to it any more. I like Tik but he sort of ruined Wanida for me.
He ruined MGD for me...
but now I know he won't be in MGD, I'm happy!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: