[CH3] Chuamong Tong Mon (TVScene) : Masu Junyangdikul / Preem Ranida / Bomb Tanin

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I started this but never finished. I did like Preem and Masu chemistry and Bomb was funny here.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well when you do, I will probably still stick around and ready to fangirl.

I just finished episode 6. Mark is probably my favorite Bomb role. My favorite scene from episode 6 is when Sin becomes Meth's acting manager and Mark presence is a whole mood. I am looking forward to less of Mark possessing Sin. There is a flaw... Mark was supposed to be thrown out when the driver did not want to kill himself any more. Writer must have been drunk when writing that scene lol

I have read someone comment regarding Meth is not falling for Sin but for Mark when Mark is taking over Sin's body. I beg to differ. Mark and Sin are basically similar in personality, just that Mark is much much much sassier and outspoken.

Last edited:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finished this just now! Such an underrated lakorn! A few loop holes here and there but still a great lakorn! It's hard to find a morally well writen Thai script especially in romcom and they added a fantasy element too! Now that is talent. I cried, I laughed! And it's hard to say goodbye to Mark, Mate and Sin.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so obsessed with Masu and Preem that I went to rewatch some of my favorite scenes from here. Sadly there is not a lot of fan made MV for me to drool over.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am coming back to this lakorn because well it is hard to find one to top this one. I still can't believe this was not well received. The writing was not bad although there were some arcs that didn't sit well with me but it is definitely better than the ones currently airing.