[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
https://twitter.com/nbut09/status/901388087640576004
I am so sorry that I may need your help again...This is from Tono's Voov na. Hope that you guys can help to translate:worship2:
He cheer for Nicha, wishing her something like "fighting" for that day event, because Nicha is going to ChiangRai. And he heard that she has stomach ache too (I think he said he/someone in the band had stomach ache as well), so he hope that she will 'Su' and be careful while she's there. Then, he made some joke because someone ask why he same as Nicha? I couldn't hear clearly his joke/answer after that. Sorry...

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg

Nychaa: Happy Birthday na :) (wish you) a lot of happiness and smiles a lot HAPPYBIRTHDAYYYYYY
mootono29: @nychaa Thank you so much, little kid.

For some reason, I didn't expect her to post an IG birthday greeting for him but she did. Sweet! ❤

Btw, I love the picture she chose to post!

Last edited:

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
I didn't expect her to post anything either .... she usually never posted anything for her costars unless she's actually close with them in real life. Not that I doubt how close she is with Tono, but I just didn't really expect anything. I guess now we all know that Tono is someone Nychaa considers as a really good friend not just her costar.
I bet that made our cheeky boy happy :love: FIN

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
The more I get to know about Tono, the more I admire him.

The media asked him what he wants for his birthday, if there's any present he want. Tono said for himself, he don't want anything but he want to give to his mom instead. The hosts said that he will buy jewellery for his mom. He also mention he will bring his mom around Bangkok and buy her anything she wants.

They also asked him about his love life. He said for now, his focus is not for that because he have no time. He's busy with work so he wouldn't have time to take care of that woman if he in a relationship right now. He also said honestly there are many who came talk to him but because of the time and the work that he has, he pity the woman.

Tono is very attentive towards the person around him and even his fans. Many times in the VOOV live, he asked fans not to spend money for him. Like the huggable guy voting, he said he didn't care about winning the title or not. Fans don't have to spend money to vote for him. When someone wrote it's free, he said then do it only if you have time and he asked them to vote for Nicha instead because it suit her better.

Then yesterday, some fan sent gift like the cake sticker. he said his thank you and again asked fans not to spend money for him. I mean, I haven't know any celebrity who don't encourage people to vote for him just because he worry they spent too much money for him.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
https://instagram.com/p/BYa1vJiD4MU/

Can you help me translate what they are saying? It seems funny but I don't understand.
Atoi: I'm curious on one thing. I don't understand Tono. Tono, how come you made some woman pregnant?
Tono: (Panic face)
Atoi: I don't understand. Nong Emm is pregnant right?
All: You scared us.
Tono: My heart just dropped.
Host1: That is something that everyone knows.
T: I was thinking, what did I do? Is this some kind of surprise?
T: I know Emm is pregnant but just now he said I made some woman pregnant.
Host2: Emm is not pregnant with Tono.
Atoi: I was talking about Sien (his character in the movie)
Tono: That was in the movie.

I also had a good laugh on this. Just to make it clear, Tono's character in that movie will end up make someone pregnant hence the question from the host . Emm is the other woman in the movie. The one that leave Tono to marry other man in that movie.
In real life, she's is married and pregnant. She had morning sickness, so she didn't join them to promote the movie.

vivicwy93

sarNie Egg
During his Voov yesterday, Tono also showed us the duck Nicha gave him and then he smiled like a kid haha. I am so happy that he really did keep the duck in his home.
Btw, the song that he sang before he ended the live is really sad and really suits the situation now between him and Nicha, though maybe I am overthinking:facepalm:

vivicwy93

sarNie Egg
Nychaa said that Itim and her are drifting apart (direct translation) basically they are on a break. When asked whether they have broken up, she continued to repeat that they are drifting apart. She said that whether things can go back to normal or not, it's up to what the future holds for them. She also clarified that it has nothing to do with Tono, it's because of personal reasons between two people, in which she requested to not speak about.
Before the event today, reporters asked Tono whether he was the "third person", sigh I am afraid that Tono and Nicha will drift apart due to this news.

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
I'm really sad for Tono. He just celebrated his birthday, he has his movie and a charity concert. It's suppose to be a happy moment for him but comes the news of P'Ja. Although he was smiling during the charity concert you can still see sadness in his eyes.

I think it's pretty obvious that if ever Nychaa and Itim will have a problem people will most probably think that it has something to do with Tono because well it's obvious that he likes her, their teamup has a lot of positive feedback and so on. But it is just better if people give privacy for both parties.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
What the hell TONO?!!! i seriously want to choke this guy!! HAHAHAHA...:risas3::risas3:

His manager post a pic of him with blood all over his head. I know it was a fake blood but her caption was something like "he is hurt again".

I still didn't fall for that but just now I open my ig and saw a video of like pressing on the wound. I was like, "maybe I am wrong, he really hurt himself today"
Then the video played, I almost curse. Seriously, why Tono is so playful like this? Not good for my heart. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Rough translation
T: Is the ambulance here yet?
M: Ambulance is on their way.
T: Did it scared you? I am an actor, don't you get it?

:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW1hMGMF6n5/?taken-by=yuikchk

Hi! Can anyone help me translate this?
I believe this is the part where Nychaa asked Tono what he learned from the time-out.
First of all, I think so far no one here knows what "Nong Naen" means. If you happen to know, do share with us (in fact I don't even know if I spell it right haha)

N: what do you think of after the time out?
T: I shouldn't have said Nicha was born as "Nong Naen" . I feel guilty. It's not nice.
N: Don't smile.
T: I will not say that again, so that I won't get.. what do you call that? Time out punishment.
N: Very good.
T: Don't ever call anyone was born as "Nong Naen". It's not good.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
A lot of things happen today.

1. P'Ja's funeral.
-Tono gained more of my admiration. He help with the funeral to the extend of sweeping the floor. I saw some fans commented "and he is a celebrity". A guy like Tono is very hard to find. He can do anything and everything without thinking of his image. I can totally understand why Tangmo having a hard time moving on from him.

2. A little NoNi moment.
-Nicha posted few throwback pictures of the photoshoot with Tono. And there's one pic of Tono. I know it's just a picture, but I'm very desperate of anything Noni.:worship2:

3. Som Pak Sian collected their first 100million
-There's an event to celebrate this. I'm interested to watch this but I know the possibilities of having this movie subbed is almost zero. Even an simple Esan song never being subbed by anyone, what more a movie:crybaby2:

I don't know why I made this post. You guys are probably more updated on Toni than I do. But I guess the crave for Noni has gotten into me. Waiting for the day we can finally see the Kazz / Honeymoon Travellers mag (I can't say I'm waiting patiently anymore)

vivicwy93

sarNie Egg
A lot of things happen today.

1. P'Ja's funeral.
-Tono gained more of my admiration. He help with the funeral to the extend of sweeping the floor. I saw some fans commented "and he is a celebrity". A guy like Tono is very hard to find. He can do anything and everything without thinking of his image. I can totally understand why Tangmo having a hard time moving on from him.

2. A little NoNi moment.
-Nicha posted few throwback pictures of the photoshoot with Tono. And there's one pic of Tono. I know it's just a picture, but I'm very desperate of anything Noni.:worship2:

3. Som Pak Sian collected their first 100million
-There's an event to celebrate this. I'm interested to watch this but I know the possibilities of having this movie subbed is almost zero. Even an simple Esan song never being subbed by anyone, what more a movie:crybaby2:

I don't know why I made this post. You guys are probably more updated on Toni than I do. But I guess the crave for Noni has gotten into me. Waiting for the day we can finally see the Kazz / Honeymoon Travellers mag (I can't say I'm waiting patiently anymore)
Thank you for making this post. I believe all of us appreciate this. I agree with you that Tono is really a great guy. I was so surprised when I saw Nicha's post and even a picture of Sun is posted haha. You are not the only one craving for NoNi, hope there's gna be another event or photoshoot soon T.T