[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

BiPi

sarNie Egg
queenyeon said:
Well in the engsubbed version she asked about the last movie he watched and he answered 'The Titanic' no?

It's so unreal... how could a Managing Director of a very big shopping centre claim 'Titanic' was the last movie he watched .. where has he been living all these years, the jungle ?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He own a shopping center therefore he watch more movies? Not living in a jungle... maybe he don't care to watch movie...I remember when gunman style can out I never knew what the heck it was even when it got really popular. ..I think I ask on this foRum what it was. ..

cecilia

Staff member
He was heart broken for lots of years and excluded himself from other events unless his mother demand him to do it (which, i don't think his mom would go and watch movie at a theatre or even watch movie at home  b/c she doesn't look like that kind of person too.)

cecilia

Staff member
spanky said:
i skip certain part...On friend isn;t the guy that broke his heart right?
LMAO - the guy that broke his heart? no, the girl that broke his heart. The officer is his best friend lol

AlisThev

sarNie Egg
 its getting better and better ! I think there 'll be something about drugs tho

Has anyone noticed the opening theme ?? There're actually spermatozoids  ??!!? 

Yesterday, I watched it with my grandpa when we saw this LMFAOOO

fun

Expired Sarnie
lmao so a man broke his heart... that gotme rolling on thefloor.

i think for a good 4 years, i didnt go to the movie theater so i dont find it unrealistic. my aunt hardly goes.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The last movie in the theater that I seen was, "Running Scared" I think it came out in '08. Lol So yes, its possible not to go to the theater for a long time. I either buy them or rent it etc.

I thought it was really cute when Khun Chai said it and he had a serious face. And Dao laughed so hard. It sounded like a genuine laugh.

BiPi

sarNie Egg
LoL.. Khun Pong has been ordered around by Khun Ying... and he just followed her command without realising it... 
from ep3 by listening to her broken heart love story about a gay boyfriend and to ep5 by help finding her lost contact lenses ... his face was just speechless 

Love this couple mak mak..

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
BiPi said:
LoL.. Khun Pong has been ordered around by Khun Ying... and he just followed her command without realising it... 
from ep3 listening to her broken love story about a gay boyfriend and to ep5 by help finding her lost contact lenses ... his face was just speechless 
 The contact part was hilarious! She's like, "don't move! ... I think they fell over here" *goes 2 steps forward* and he's like, "you weren't even standing here, how does it fall all they way over here?" and she says, "they kind of flew.. they're light" HAHAHA his face was like, *wtf....okay sure*

agree with you xOunerthanlater I think Khun Pong already fall for Khun Ying even without him realizng it. He listen to her thoughts and he care want she thinks and always follow his advice. For example when he had a heratbroken she was the first person he contact and feel better when she cheer for him.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I am looking forward to this Wednesday's episode when Khun Chai recommends himself to tour Dao. His mom is kind of looking for him but he is busy busy with Dao......... oh.......

I can't wait to watch ep 6. This lakorn is classic. Janie and Aum, they are awesome. Pong and Ying, they are cute. Minions they are superb funny. So many reasons to hold this lakorn !!!!!!!!

Btw, FYI, ep 4 and 5 is completely subbed on  VIKI, thanks to All-star team. :D Go watch it. I have been watching it, rewatching it and rewatching it for like a couple of times basically. Live, without sub, with sub, with subs....... oh... making me crazy!!!!!!1 :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot:

BiPi

sarNie Egg
andreanaing said:
I am looking forward to this Wednesday's episode when Khun Chai recommends himself to tour Dao. His mom is kind of looking for him but he is busy busy with Dao......... oh.......

I can't wait to watch ep 6. This lakorn is classic. Janie and Aum, they are awesome. Pong and Ying, they are cute. Minions they are superb funny. So many reasons to hold this lakorn !!!!!!!!

Btw, FYI, ep 4 and 5 is completely subbed on  VIKI, thanks to All-star team. :D Go watch it. I have been watching it, rewatching it and rewatching it for like a couple of times basically. Live, without sub, with sub, with subs....... oh... making me crazy!!!!!!1 :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot:

Me too, I think this is the first lakorn that I have ever re-watch again and again ... this has never happened before ... I'm so in love with this lakorn. The story line is moving and interesting ... and you can't even guess the next move... awesome !