[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

natia

sarNie Egg
loving everything about this drama. 

everyone has a funny side to them even the rai's and ex. 

love pranang's friends. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
so i called n sick just to catch up w this lakorn. for the last 2 wk i have been doing ot. 10 hours a day. wknds 8 hours a day.

loved episode 6&7. i almost died laughing at all of dao antics. i dont know if the book /mag was thick enough to cover dao face when.her bro tild pong he was a potential sperm donor. i honestly would have died feom embarrassment.

i love dao friends. hilarious. the stage performance was totally whacky but they were still able to still look cool lol

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hey gals.. I know, I know...lately I have been two steps behind because I have been so busy since Koo Kum.. But, is anyone subbing this lakorn..if so, could you please point me the right direction?

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I've grown to love Pong Chan too! His character is so likable. He's so chill and laid back. Not as serious and uptight as Chai Chan. He's funny. I like funny guys.  

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mae said:
Hey gals.. I know, I know...lately I have been two steps behind because I have been so busy since Koo Kum.. But, is anyone subbing this lakorn..if so, could you please point me the right direction?
There's a team at viki subbing this lakorn. They're fast at it. Go to viki and type up, "the star courting the moon" and it should pop up. I would of have post the link here but I'm on my ipod.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mae said:

-AyLove- said:
There's a team at viki subbing this lakorn. They're fast at it. Go to viki and type up, "the star courting the moon" and it should pop up. I would of have post the link here but I'm on my ipod.

BiPi said:

HD releases: http://alwaysmeena.wordpress.com/2013/09/03/eng-dao-kaew-duen-2013/ ♥

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
@BiPi, of course it is not a crazy idea but it is a different story in a traditional place like Thailand. Moreover, there are so many issues over asking for sperm from a very well-known or close persons. Thus, we keep sperm at the banks safe and anonymously. Back in 2004, England regulated the law that provides the right to trace the sperm donors due to concerns for genetic diseases among a huge debate which massively discourages sperm donors! In this Lakorn, Dao is directly violating this confidentiality part by chasing Chai, which will remain a controversial discussion to put remarks on!

cecilia

Staff member
It appears .. MANAGER has the ending spoilers out .. will read and try to spoil if i can ^___^

Apparently, Dao went to block some bullets for khun Chai.  She was rushed to the hospital.  Her brother gave Khun Chai's mom a love lecture for the both of Dao/khun Chai's love.  He asked his mother to give Dao a chance to prove it to her that Dao is worthy of a daughter in law.   After Dao woke up from the surgery, Chai rushed in to be by her side.  His mother saw the love he has for Dao.  Days later, she pulled him over and told him that he must marry or else the tied between mother and son will be broken.  Chai was heart broken.

Chai went to visit Dao and later propose to her .. Dao was taken back at him question her if she's ready.  Turned out, Chai's mom want him to marry Prakaidao.  

Chai and Dao married.  Pong asked Ying Nim to marry him .. Ying Nim told him to prove it to her that he loves her.  He then announced loudly that he loves her but she rushed in to stop him in time.  She told him that they can continue to see each other .. she will not marry him yet.  He has to wait. He accepted and said he'll wait until she's ready.

*Wedding night --- too funny* Skip, skip, skip -- left for imagination.

Months later, Dao did a pregnancy test. She found out she's pregnant.  Months later (again) she watched her husband and their child played. She had a little reminiscence of her past and smiled gently to herself .. how strong khun Chai's seed is to create such beautiful child .. something like that (i scanned through some parts lol)

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
cecilia said:
It appears .. MANAGER has the ending spoilers out .. will read and try to spoil if i can ^___^

Apparently, Dao went to block some bullets for khun Chai.  She was rushed to the hospital.  Her brother gave Khun Chai's mom a love lecture for the both of Dao/khun Chai's love.  He asked his mother to give Dao a chance to prove it to her that Dao is worthy of a daughter in law.   After Dao woke up from the surgery, Chai rushed in to be by her side.  His mother saw the love he has for Dao.  Days later, she pulled him over and told him that he must marry or else the tied between mother and son will be broken.  Chai was heart broken.

Chai went to visit Dao and later propose to her .. Dao was taken back at him question her if she's ready.  Turned out, Chai's mom want him to marry Prakaidao.  

Chai and Dao married.  Pong asked Ying Nim to marry him .. Ying Nim told him to prove it to her that he loves her.  He then announced loudly that he loves her but she rushed in to stop him in time.  She told him that they can continue to see each other .. she will not marry him yet.  He has to wait. He accepted and said he'll wait until she's ready.

*Wedding night --- too funny* Skip, skip, skip -- left for imagination.

Months later, Dao did a pregnancy test. She found out she's pregnant.  Months later (again) she watched her husband and their child played. She had a little reminiscence of her past and smiled gently to herself .. how strong khun Chai's seed is to create such beautiful child .. something like that (i scanned through some parts lol)

Apparently I am reading it too but as I don't know Thai and my translation device keeps giving me troubles, I am so happy to see you making a quick summary. So far, I can note, my reading over broken translated English sentences makes sense, thanks to you.

One more thing, it is Siwon who is causing troubles in later episodes, isn't it?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I dont want to read the spoiler but at the same time i do!!!!! Lol. Cant wait to watch today episode but i dont think i will get to watch it until tomorrow. I have to study for an exam and i have a night class too. :( no dkd today.