[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Today's episode was epic! We're getting closer and closer to the climax. The scene we've all been waiting to see (Dao's bloody nose + naked chest Khun Chai) since last week's preview was hilarious!!! Dao's brother is so mischievous!! Tomorrow's episode seems to have lots of dramatics. Hopefully it gives us a good cliffhanger for next week!

cecilia

Staff member
I forgot to spoil one thing :)

it appears that our khun chai is very dirty mind during their wedding night. He pulls Dao from running away from him and lays down next to her on the bed ... Told her that they should get busy with making baby so that she'll know the natural way of creating it lol

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode was soooooo good! There's never a dull moment in each episode. Something always makes you laugh or glue your eyes to the screen. I'm always upset when I'm on the last clip because I want to see what happens next. Lol. 

Btw, is it almost ending? They're beginning to realize their feelings for each other. And I hope Pong Chan doesn't hurt Ying. I don't want him to toy with her feelings. 

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Aum is so different physically in here compare to JamLeurRak. The reason for Dao to want a baby and chase Aum's character is not so convincing. Nevertheless, still like their love story. I've always liked Aum, and Janie looks so much better from her days of Sairoong. Just finished ep. 3, so will continue with the rest.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OH NO! the preview Pong is getting more aggressive...punch p'k and helping that grl..I want some1 to come pursue Ying...when he's w/her she makes him smile and laugh...he kiss ying o_O 

haha about Aum and the sex drug....Dao need to set Pong straight...taking too much liberty w/punching p'k 

Ying right - love is not to "own" but to give...

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
omg.........viki all-star team rocks. they finish subbing ep8 half-way through already. luv it! :thanks: :thanks:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
finish watching ep 8. so hilarious! so much in love with this lakorn now. btw, there are only 12 episodes for this lakorn, right?

o-O i really don't want this lakorn to end so quickly. seems ... Dao will be framed again but this time ends up in the hospital. :-(

whatever, next ep will b a bit intensed and aggressive! so much to take and can't wait, can't wait to see Chai and Dao helping each other out.

oh for Pong lovers, i think, there will b more cute scenes between him and ying but this time not funny cute but passionately aggressive. :yes: :heart: :yes: :heart: :kiss3:

Adreanaing I couldn't agree more can't believe ll be over so soon :( u said dao is getting frame again ? Could u please share a little bit more ? R u talking about the previe ?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Eeeeks I'm with you gals !!!!!! So in love with the characters atm !!! I'm loving Ying and Pong <3

Lmaooooo at the sex drug !!!! Aum made me lol so much when he tried controlling himself hhaahhaahab weakkkk!!!

cecilia

Staff member
LMAO that scene was hilarious .. he even told Dao to hide herself before it's too late lmao

Today episode was good -- Khun Chai kissed her!!!
hahaha .. it's just another dream :(

Pong, i'm irrated by him in today episode for some reason ..

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
padbvoc88@hotmail.com said:
Adreanaing I couldn't agree more can't believe ll be over so soon :( u said dao is getting frame again ? Could u please share a little bit more ? R u talking about the previe ?
Remember how Dao was framed by her brother in yesterday's ep with Khun Chai. This time, it is her journalist friend framing her to confess love to Khun Chai. Yet the sad part is Khun Pong will come in and fight against Khun Chai, misunderstanding by seeing the struggle between Khun Dao and Khun Chai. Then, Pong will feel hurt as Dao helps protecting Khun Chai as Khun Pong almost spills out Dao's IV secret so Dao slapps him which makes him really hurt and bullies our Khun Ying later on. :)

cecilia

Staff member
I want to marry a khun Chai!!!!

Good that she admitted to Pong that she loves Khun Chai <3!!

She told him to reflect on himsel if he really does love her or just want to win over khun Chai.

Her SPERM plan ended awhile back .. she's proven herself she loves khun Chai <3!!!  Womanly mak!!!!

Next week episodes seem so good!!! Everything are revealing .. slowly and in its place too.  Feel sad for Khun  yIM B/C khun Chai's 'suppose' fiance reveal the truth to her that Pong's phone was in her car .. so I'm assuming khun Ying put this together and CLICK that Pong is her khun CHAI RAI JAI lol

No brownies from me to Pong next week episode .. b/c he stoop a bit low on his ways of getting things w/Dao and khun Chai.  Served him right if khun Ying made him work hard for her love.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wow! Episode 9 had so much going on. There wasn't a draggy moment at all. The test Dao's friend put her through with Khun Chai was hilarious.

I love it when Khun Chai always comes to the rescue! - & Is anyone else getting irritated with Khun Pong? geez, dude get a clue. He was cute in the beginning when he was teasing Ying but from yesterday's episode and today, he's gotten annoying. When someone says no the first time, you should get it. When you keep bothering them with it, thats called being pathetic. He's so selfish with his infatuation (because he's clearly not in love with Dao). I think he just wants to compete against Khun Chai. (As Dao asked him to think about it) - Or else, why would he do [that] to Ying Nim? I hope she makes him work for it when he realizes who his true feelings are for. When he walked in on Dao & Khun Chai's important discussion... ergh, I got so mad for Khun Chai!!

p.s. omg, what did Dao come home too?? what an exciting cliffhanger at the end!

cecilia

Staff member
^I have a feeling it's RATHY!  Her life went downhill quickly, her dad's drug, Siwon not caring much about her, and ORN's daunting words .. she even got hit badly trying to escape all these messes too (don't know to feel sorry or to think it served her right to do all those bad things to the people around her ... )

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm in the middle of episode 8,and I just have to come here and comment on the scene when Khun Chai and Dao sing on stage! Lmao! That was a funny scene. Funny and cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Khun Ying, that fool, Pong, is using her to get information about Khun Chai and Dao whereabouts. Bad dude! Lol. Off to go finish episode 8. :D

cecilia

Staff member
-AyLove- said:
I'm in the middle of episode 8,and I just have to come here and comment on the scene when Khun Chai and Dao sing on stage! Lmao! That was a funny scene. Funny and cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Khun Ying, that fool, Pong, is using her to get information about Khun Chai and Dao whereabouts. Bad dude! Lol. Off to go finish episode 8. :D
I'm sure she'll make him pay once she found out on next week episode ... she probably made him feel so ashamed and stupid in a way to trick her this long.  Poor girl, indeed. BUT i have to say that when she gets the chance to hold him by the neck, she will make sure he'll do whatever she wants lol -- looking forward to Khun Yim and her innocent and spoiled schemes. lol

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I think next week Khun Chai will learn of Dao's TOP secret. (I wish he learns how Dao names him behind his back.)
<Khun Chai Jan = my baby's factory :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: >

He is so sad that Dao said she didn't love him before Pong. aw............ :no: :no:
Hopefully, after learning this secret, I wish he won't transform himself into her baby's INDUSTRY! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: