[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Thanks for spoilers and thoughts everybody,
Im still get stucked in ep 6 due to work, but reading your girls cm giving me a big smiile. Gotta catch upnsoon

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
@padbovc88, I use Google Chrome to translate the link that Cecilia gave it to you: http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000118057&Html=1&Page=3 (Thanks cecilia)

GTranslation
sucks but as I am so much in love with this lakorn, I spent hours to
understand what it is writing. So I have a brief rudimentary review that
does satisfy my thirst of this lakorn; meanwhile, making my grades drop
like HELL.... eeee....

I am moving to Kdrama land this
Oct 9 for MinHo's Heir. I am watching it live with my faithlings.......
If u luv watching it together in a group, let me know. I'll PM you the
forum we use to hang out. (or perhaps you might hav already known it.)
<dunno what's the rule here to mention another forum's name.>

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I swear if Pong hurts my Ying Nim, I'm going to punch him on my screen. I really do hope she makes him fight for her love. Can't wait to see their cute/aggressive moments! :D 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I thought todays episode was good. Honestly, I pity Orm-uma. Why? Well, despite her jealousy ways, she's actually pitiful. She loved Siwa but he doesn't see that. I mean, if my husband was cheating behind my back, I would be mad and pretty jealous. She doesn't want to divorce him is because she loves him, but I know that isn't always a good excuse but it is harder to do than sound. I don't know. I started pitying her ever since what happened in Chiangmai. I'm just glad that she caught Ratti and Siwa in next week's episode, which I thought they should of had gotten to that a while back. 
As for Pong, gosh. He's making me dislike him so much now. I thought he was so adorable and funny, but ever since he started over doing everything, that just got annoying. I can't believe he even team up with Khun Nan. Like, seriously? She's the worst choice of all! 555 Hopefully he realizes his feelings toward Khun Ying Nim soon! He needs to redeem himself. 
Nonetheless, Khun Chai and Prakaidao was adorably cute together as always. :D Too bad the cute guy, whose name I forgot, got arrested. :( I love how Dao told Pongjan that she loves Khun Chai and told him straight to think again about what his real intentions are. He's so infatuated that he stooped so low which is really sad. 
I can't wait for the next episode. Hopefully things get better and everything gets revealed already, soon. :) Hehe. 
Thanks Ceci for the spoilers! <3

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I think Orn-uma have a feeling her husband and best friend are having a thing together but she just not sure about it. She's probably waiting to catch them. I'm also glad she will find out next week!

o m g, I can't wait for next week episode!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, Dao admits she in love with Khun Chai. Yay!!!!! Super duper happy. I love Dao and Khun Chai and Khun Ying. Stupid Pong is getting on my bad side again. I can't wait to see Khun Ying's reaction when she find out from that one girl that Pong is the guy she chat with online. She better slap him in the face! He deserves it! Hahhah.. Anyway, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
this weeks episode had me mad,sad,happy,angry,annoyed.. pretty much everything hahaha.. love the chemistry between our pra nangs.  love love love.. I've always been a fan of Aum..well not like a super duper fan, I watch "some" of his work. but man this series Aum is like my prince charming *drools* sucky part now is we have to wait until next week.. what to do in the meantime??? I guess I can re watch the previous episodes hahaha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for the spoilers!!!!!!

I wanted more Pong and Ying Nam scenes in pt.9 :( I'm with you gals too because Pong is getting on my last nerves
continuously chasing and pursuing Dao. bleh!! If I was Ying Nam, I would've punched the crap out of him for kissing me!!!
Pong is messing with her feelings and that irks me knowing it'll hurt Ying when she finds out he's the guy behind the screen!!! Heartless man jing jing, after all he is a known casanova lol !!! ARGH.

OMOOO ! I wonder when Chai Jan's ex is going to come in the picture because I want to see Dao get jealous over him AHHAHA

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ornuma is the kind of woman that has confidence in herself. She's got the looks, the money & the power to do what she wants. Therefore, I think she KNOWS her husband is cheating with her bff, but she doesn't want to confront them until she catches them in the act. And when she does... if I was the bff, I would run for cover! Her subtle threats were just warnings. She's respecting the fact that her and Rathi are longtime friends, thats why she gave Rathi a warning first. Next week is going to be interesting. Anyone have a feeling like its going to be the finale soon?

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
@x0unerthanlater, dunno how it runs, the lakorn supposes to have 12 episodes, doesn't it?

it is so emotional to watch when Dao asks Khun Chai three questions:

Dao :Do you wanna have children?
Chai: Yes.

Dao : Can you promise that you will love your wife and your children lifetime?
Chai: No I can't promise that cuz you'll never know what will happen later. Marriage is complicated and difficult. Ortherwise they will be no divorces. Yet, I can promise that I will try my best everyday (to maintain the marriage?).

Dao : Do you have someone to marry in mind?
Chai: Yes. But she says she doesn't love me.  (here dao looks blushed and shy.)

Chai: I have one question when you say you doesn't love me, do you mean it?  .. When he is asking Dao this, I am like hey dude you are  :bravo:  :bravo: .

The whole scene at the riverside is so dramatic and romantic until Pong arrives.......... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks andreanaing :) why i dindnt think about it before :) the next days i ll try to figure out what is coming. To i.p smilez how you kow chai ex-girlfriend will come to the picture? do you really think so? if tht the case then i cant wait to be wednesday !!!!!!!!!!! I ll be counting the days

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
Thank you for the spoilers!!!!!!

I wanted more Pong and Ying Nam scenes in pt.9 :( I'm with you gals too because Pong is getting on my last nerves
continuously chasing and pursuing Dao. bleh!! If I was Ying Nam, I would've punched the crap out of him for kissing me!!!
Pong is messing with her feelings and that irks me knowing it'll hurt Ying when she finds out he's the guy behind the screen!!! Heartless man jing jing, after all he is a known casanova lol !!! ARGH.

OMOOO ! I wonder when Chai Jan's ex is going to come in the picture because I want to see Dao get jealous over him AHHAHA
Well do we suppose to have her in this lakorn later? I dunno but I don't think she should come and drop in at the near end of this lakorn which will make our Chai revive and hesitate to follow Dao unconditionally, esp. when he will b in doubt if he is still in love with his ex or not. Dao will not get jealous I believe. Rather she will retreat her steps towards Chai. Dunno, it's juz my personal ops... might b wrong. might b as u say the plot will reach its climax if she appears or perhaps more dramatic?????

fun

Expired Sarnie
This wknd I am finally off. Took my time to catch up with last week episodes. Can this get any more funny, sweet, tense and good!!! I literally died when Pong took the stage. I thought Khun Chai Jan and Dao was already bad enough, bam Pong decided to crack me up even more. The crowd was definitely deaf bc that man cannot sing either.

I loled when Dao "proposed" to him!!! Oh gawd, "will you be the father of my babies" just totally whacked me up with the chuckles.

I feel bad for Orn thinking that her cheating husband loves her. She is wise but totally stupid for having such a belief. I think she knows Rathi has been having an affair with her hubby but she didn't take action bc She still values her friendship.

Anyways I do hope Khun Chai Jan's ex does come into the picture. It will just confirm his love for Dao.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Another scene that I forgot to mention was when siwa hired a hit man to hurt dao. Dao was screaming for unnecessary help when she whooped his butt lol that was hilarious to watch. And then my dream man threaten to make siwa life a living hell if siwa dares to lay another finger on his dao. Can I get a awwwweee?