[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

I just finished watching ep 10 it was good but I was expecting little more from Kano and chai. I didn't lk the preview for tomorrow episode it seems chai and the mom go evil with dao ? Why are they are so upset with her ?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The end of episode 10 Khun Chai Jun was watching Poo Dee E-Sarn! ^.^ That made me smile Lol... and I hope Rati doesn't turn around and go after Dao >.< I mean afterall Dao did help get her father caught. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Cant wait to watch tomorrow episode, the last one. Umm. I wonder how tgey will put all those scenes in one episode. Hopefully, it will be smooth. :)

Lmao at the scene when she thought he put tge ring in the cake. Ha!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
confirmed! tmr is the end of Dao Kaew Duen. Janie shared it on her FB page.
Before that, enjoy this real life battle of Dao and Chai.

cr to Janie Thienphosuvan FB

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Heheh I just had to lol when Din spanked Dao on the bums haahha ! I love their brother and sister relationship. I also dont know how they're going to sum up everything.

Chai Jan looks really disappointed at Dao in the preview :(((( and I can tell Kong and Ying's love story is going to be rushed....I don't know what I'm going to watch after DKD ends. This is depressing....TT btw. Janie's body looks really nice !!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
so i skimmed thru episode 10 within a minute and i can already tell episode 11 will be rushed. i was hoping to see khun chai ex. i mean her and dao share similar traits... they dont want to be just a housewife. so i was wondering if dao didnt want to settle like when siwa mom asked her to he a full time wife, she turned him down. like i said before this has potential to hit at least 14 episode.

will rant later when i get home.

cecilia

Staff member
Favorite moment of today episode -- Dao expecting to be propose .. and chunking in them big piece of cake lol

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
Heheh I just had to lol when Din spanked Dao on the bums haahha ! I love their brother and sister relationship. I also dont know how they're going to sum up everything.

Chai Jan looks really disappointed at Dao in the preview :(((( and I can tell Kong and Ying's love story is going to be rushed....I don't know what I'm going to watch after DKD ends. This is depressing....TT btw. Janie's body looks really nice !!!!
Actually, it is because of her brother Khun Chai's mom arranges the wedding between her son and Dao. :D :thanks:
Chai learns about Dao's plan to chase his sperm; so he thinks she doesn't love him???? lolz he is just upset that Dao doesn't love him as he does but all things go clear up I believe when Dao confesses she fell in love while chasing for her dream in the interview. :) :weee: :weee:
For Ying and Pong, it seems Pong will ask her to marry him at Dao and Chai's marriage ceremony if I am not mistaken. :heart: :heart:

btw, I also think Janie's body is so nice and she is very confident of her look regardless. that's sth I love abt her and learn from her! :thumbsup:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Dao's recommendation to women who want to make IV babies in the interview tomorrow.
Do not go hunting sperm of anyone. You will be more upset because one day you might accidentally love him.
Dao has this unique conservation in her love life throughout. Guess what!?
After the interview, Dao and Chai reconcile and settle the misunderstanding. Then Chai pulls Dao on his lap and xxxx... Dao has to jump up and stops later on from further xxxx.... and Chai promises Dao he will not do more than xxx....until they are married.
Siwa, the cause or the cupid?
Siwa captures Chai and asks Dao to come to the place. He threatens to kill Chai and Dao defends making him more aggressive. The struggle between Siwa and Chai misshoots Dao. Chai is worried kept calling Dao to come back conscious.
Stay tune for Chai and Dao's wedding tomorrow and Khun Apichet bloomsom love story. (will be surprised)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
too short of Pong and Ying....Pong- didn;t know what he got until it's gone

Lol at the preview with On and the cheater....

next ep is the ending? it will be rush...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just finished episode 10. I think it was good. Tomorrow should be fine. Lets all just wait and see if it will be rushed or not. It wouldn't have too many things to wrap up. Dao & Khun Chai just has to come to an understanding of each other's needs/wants. If they had more episodes we would probably see a lot of fillers and lag. i.e. the cheating friend, khun nun & her antics, Dao & her secretive plans etc.

Fav. scene for ep. 10, when Ornuma finally catches her husband cheating. Thank goodness! It should not have dragged on this long.
Cutest scene was when Khun Chai & Dao had their own POV.
Dao thinking: "Tell me you love me. Just let it out already. You're so full of love for me, your muscles are going to burst"
Khun Chai thinking: "I bet you want me to confess that I love you. Well, I am not going to. Nope, I won't"
LOL  :tease:

p.s. The song that played when Pong was thinking of Ying: Mai Mee Krai Roo (Nobody Knows) - Peck Palitchoke
- in case anyone was interested :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnJeH3ox4SA

Thank you andreanaing u r the best :) sadly waiting for tomorrow's episode am recalling hoping and wishing they can appear in one or two episodes of the sequel :) hope they don't rush things such an amazing drama they could hv done more episodes :(

bau

sarNie Egg
Just finished :D love love this series! I will miss Khun Chai and Dao  :lmao:

They have triplets at the end kekeke - Khun Chai's sperm is very efficient LOL