[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oddly we didn't even get a peck on the cheeks or anything sweet. The wedding took literally 2 secs.

padbvoc88@hotmail.com said:
Thanks Xounerthanlater but that link was for the white sneakers from ash I want to know about the gray ones she was using in this last episode :)
Oh, whoops! No one has hunted those down yet.  :shrug:

cecilia

Staff member
They have triplets ... if DKD part 2 comes out ... and Tarn happened to be their kid .. wonder if we'll get to see the other as well ..

Oho, sarN'S tikker's fictioni came into mind lol wouldn't it be nice to see the naughty triplets switch around to play with Ken's head if it does go something like that lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Since the lakorn ended, (& I've been wanting to ask) anyone here ever thought of going to the "sperm bank"? You want a kid, but don't want a husband/bf... - Me personally, I've thought of it before honestly. lol

But I guess watching the show gave me another perspective. If you can choose to give everything, the best of things (both parents) for your child wouldn't you do that. Chun Khai made a good point.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
They have triplets ... if DKD part 2 comes out ... and Tarn happened to be their kid .. wonder if we'll get to see the other as well ..

Oho, sarN'S tikker's fictioni came into mind lol wouldn't it be nice to see the naughty triplets switch around to play with Ken's head if it does go something like that lol
that will be so epic and interesting 3 triplet Namtarn tricking Ken 

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:
^ How would they make it 20+ years later, more modern than it already is in DKD1?
girl i have been asking that question and no answer. like i stated a billion times if they were to have a part 2 w their child as the lead, wouldnt they have made the first part taking place in the 70s or 80s. it just wont make any logic to me to have the second part about khun dao and khun chai children (wink wink since they have 3 girls and who knows how many afterward lol). unless they fast forward to 20 something years into the future where they have flying car and robots lol

im having a major withdrawal... nothing interest me whether it be lakorns, kdrama, jdrama, cdrama, twdrama... absolutely nothing!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
"ชายจันทร์ - ประกายดาว" ณ 'ดาวเคียงเดือน'(ดาวเกี้ยวเดือน ภาค2)...ซ้ำขออภัยนะคะ
P'Tanya and P'Johnny Anfone will playing as Aum/Janie Khun Chai Jun and PrakaiDao 
http://pantip.com/topic/31075001

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
We'll just have to wait and see what DKD2 will turn out to be. Hopefully its not too long of a wait.
yeah let see man in between part1 and part2 is very tricky 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
girl i have been asking that question and no answer. like i stated a billion times if they were to have a part 2 w their child as the lead, wouldnt they have made the first part taking place in the 70s or 80s. it just wont make any logic to me to have the second part about khun dao and khun chai children (wink wink since they have 3 girls and who knows how many afterward lol). unless they fast forward to 20 something years into the future where they have flying car and robots lol
im having a major withdrawal... nothing interest me whether it be lakorns, kdrama, jdrama, cdrama, twdrama... absolutely nothing!!!
I'm having major withdraw too. I miss my stuck up/ stubborn/ sheltered/ sweet /shy Khun Chai and my funny/ independent Dao who is down to do anything!

Gwahhhh!

But I too think this was to fast! I wanted more sweet scene. aum & Janie pls reunite!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Lol it is subbed on viki.

Thanks! I'm gonna go watch it now...finally. Haha. One reason: AUM. I visited a relative recently and she was watching this lakorn! Aum just looked so yummy on her screen that day, that I HAVE to watch it. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished part 1 of episode 1 and I just want to make a few comments before going off to bed. HEHE.
-They HAD to emphasize his muscles eh? TWICE during part one to be exact. HAHA
-Still hate the blurs on the corners; those effects are REALLY distracting.
-I really, really, really like the opening theme; it sounds like a rendition of an old song. Is it??

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww this one gave me a big smile. I guess I missed clean shaven Aum, he's so sexy as Jan here. This lakorn was a fun watch, though my super conservative grandma and mother kept on yelling at the tv screen about the absurdity of Dao's actions (I'm modern and I am all for women's independence so I was cheering Dao on secretly). I wouldn't say this lakorn is the greatest, they do stray farrrrr from the main plot sometimes but it was cute. I love Aum as Jan, so manly and sexy (I have not liked any of his characters since Roy Mai and man that was 3 years ago, which reminds me that he should really stay away from TV Scene) he lit up the screen and I smiled every time I saw him. Janie's funny as always, I love her in comedic roles, the dream sequences were hilarious. Though at the wedding scene I was confused, she looked really stressed and unhappy, I thought it was the role but nothing came up in that scene so it must have been an off day for her.

My second favorite character would have to be Pong. Kong Karoon is hot, I love his smile. Kong did a good job for his first lakorn role and I love him with Prang. I wish there were more scenes of them together and more love development since Pong never really seemed to be into Ying Nim, it felt really one sided. They were cute though. I hope Kong acts again.

Overall I enjoyed it, I didn't really need to pay attention too much to understand things and the pace was okay. For an 11 episode lakorn it felt long but the last episode was like WHOOOSH, went by so fast, so that was the main issue for me. Dao and Jan should have interacted more in the last few minutes but man the part where his head was on her lap was sooooo adorable, heck I'm still smiling now.The ost is awesome, I heard it and I was like that's Pete's voice and I was right. 3.75 stars/5 stars Please Broadcast, give Aum more lakorns and take him away from god awful TV Scene.