[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. This lakorn is soooo draggy, but it's got some good laugh out loud moments. So far, my favorite lol moments are:

1. Sex stimulant scene - It was really funny seeing Aum act so lustful and horny. Haha. It would've been better if we got some juicy skinship between the two during This scene.

2. Hostage scene - This one involved Ying Nim and Pong. I just thought the whole set up was hilarious;Pong stalling whilst trying to save Ying Nim.

EDIT

So I finally finished. This lakorn went from good to bad, bad. I skipped from episode 6 to the finale, like literally to the final scene. I couldn't stand those redundant bickering/fighting scenes between Dao and those icky ladies (How many times do Orn and Ratee have to tarnish Dao's reputation and how many times does Dao have to prove her innocence? 5 too many?). I couldn't stand those those unnecessary side-character scenes (I don't mind Ying Nim and Pong as they are the second leads, but I don't care about the Orn/Ratee/Siwa saga and the writers place too much importance on them.). I didn't like that the lakorn strayed too far from it's original plot too many times (While watching the middle episodes I felt like I wasn't even watching a lakorn about a modern Thai woman who wants to have children, but not a husband...and like where's Chai Jun most of the time?). I didn't like that Dao was TOO modern (I'm pretty traditional, so that explains my views on her modern behavior.). I couldn't feel the chemistry between Janie and Aum even though they're really good friends in real life (The scenes that were suppose to be sweet and giddy felt really awkward.). Aum was handsome (OK and HOT :rolleyes1: ), and Janie's hair was BEAUTIFUL (Most of the time I'm just watching her voluminous hair  :whistle: ... it's quite distracting.), but their acting was just average, nothing spectacular and nothing bad . Um...what else? Idk, the list continues and I might even get bashed for bashing this lakorn. HAHA. Well I'm not really bashing this lakorn, I'm just sharing an opinion that may be very different from MOST opinions in here.   Despite what I've said I still think this lakorn had some really good LOL moments.    :coverlaf:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. This lakorn is soooo draggy, but it's got some good laugh out loud moments....
I thought it was pretty good. Lol. I liked that Dao had to prove herself multiple times because she always puts everyone in their place. As for the side characters, I think MANY lakorns do that, but they didn't really overdo it with this one. Everyone sort of had an equal screen time. I know most of us would prefer more screen time with the main leads, but there wouldn't be a plot without the villains. I do agree that they could've killed off Siwat earlier. He took up way too many screen time during the finale. This lakorn just focused a little bit on everything. It had some typical characters and unique ones like Dao. I really liked Janie's character in here because she was so cool and down to earth. She's not easily threatened by anyone. I don't like Janie as an actress, but she did have chemistry with Aum in here, not much but a little bit shall do. You should see her in other lakorns. She has almost zilch to nada chemistry with her co-stars. I never watched any of her lakorns with Ken T. though so maybe the two have chemistry since most people like them together. But I was only able to tolerate her acting in here with Aum.    

fun

Expired Sarnie
The only character I find super annoying is Siwat. He is the main nang rai, I get it but it did get too much especially towards the end. I sorta wish the lakorn would stay neutral with the idea of being a single parent thru ivf.

I prefer Janie in rom com.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, every lakorn has the annoying side characters, but this one was just too much in my opinion.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah, every lakorn has the annoying side characters, but this one was just too much in my opinion.
The definition of too much would be Sud Sai Pan and Roy Leh Sanae Rai with its cat fights. Haha. 

Reactions: fun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
The definition of too much would be Sud Sai Pan and Roy Leh Sanae Rai with its cat fights. Haha. 
Oh my RLSR was super bad. If it weren't for my love for TikAom and the storyline, I would've shelved it due to those itches. Haha. As for SSP yes, I agree too. Hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really? I enjoyed those cat fights in RLSR because it is hilariously done.

But SSP takes the win.

This lakorns is still enjoyable. It just didn't turn out like I expected.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Really? I enjoyed those cat fights in RLSR because it is hilariously done.

But SSP takes the win.

This lakorns is still enjoyable. It just didn't turn out like I expected.

Haha. They made it seem so real. Their fights were entertaining, but I get annoyed with the screaming and screeching. 

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have watched this Lakorn and i think it's one good Lakorn. With some funny moment.
The history is good because it's not one subject that we see a lot about be single mom and "sperm hunting".
Some of the dude characters have drive me crazy like the One with Siwat then the ex of Chun Jai.
I would have loved to see more scènes between the brother of Dao and Chun Jai.
And also i would have maybe liked more sweet scenes between them (I think right now i want to re Watch the Lakorn and do fanfic about this and add more sweet scenes)
And i think 12/13 épisodes would have been better.
Aum and Janie are great.
And the music too.