[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

somp9

sarNie Adult
is Yaya going to be a tomboy the whole lakorn, or half and half? hope she is change herself dress as a girl?

hippo

sarNie Adult
is this airing soon?
I'm really excited to see Yaya with someone new...and i heard the older version was really good too

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I am currently in love with Por in Phoo Yai Lee gab Nang Ma, watching him as the adorable and endearing phoo yai lee, i am so eager to watch this!
DJA, TNNKK and PYLGNM makes farming looks so beautiful and with handsome farmers like fai, athit and phoo yai lee, i dont mind living on a farm at all hehe

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
the kong guy chasing after the ducks was hilarious and yaya was so cute!
is the vdo for the the closing party? everyone looked like they had so much fun!
i like the look of por next to yaya!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
credit:   NY Home at Pantip FB

:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

Happy 20th Birthday, Yaya!..................  May all your wishes come true!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Still wondering when this one will air. Really excited that finally Yaya gets a new pra'ek, now i'm just waiting to see her onscreen chemistry with someone other than Nadech. :p Can't wait to see Yaya as a tomboy also.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Still wondering when this one will air. Really excited that finally Yaya gets a new pra'ek, now i'm just waiting to see her onscreen chemistry with someone other than Nadech. :p Can't wait to see Yaya as a tomboy also.
yep new pra'ek for N'Yaya

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Yaya, what are you trying to do to p'por? you can tell that p'aum and nadech trained her well heheh but this fun side of p'por is rather cute!
cr:yayaurassaya.com

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Yaya is so cute on the pictures set! It's gonna be hard for me to watch her with Por, as I am not a big fan of his &  he also looks too old for her
but I'm totally going to give it a try!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@queenyeon, i was never a fan too until i watched 'phoo yai lee gab nang ma', one of the cutest lakorns, try it try it, there's eng sub, pretty sure your view on him would change, and i think his character in there is going be really similar in this one aswell!