[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished ep 1, very nice even I did not understand much but i love it, awesome haha. Yaya is still beautiful even with that tom boy look, I always love her face expressions.

I have been waiting for this lakorn since the very first time I heard about it, the characters and story line are so interesting. Por is gentle and Mor Kong is hillarious. I love Jack and other actors and actresses as well, seeing so many familiar faces in this lakorn from DJ4 and Thoranee, love it.

At first, I did not think Mor Kong will play character that has crush on Yaya, I only concentrated to P' Por. Now he is so funny, I would love to see the chemistry between Yaya and Mor Kong too.

@ zazoured: I really hope that Wishboniko can come back to us and help us out with new lakorn of Yadech. Wishboniko did great job for the last 3 lakorns, I have been always enjoy her works. ( I think it must be " her" , right ? ^^)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
bubbles8 said:
*blow kiss* to mrs chum, thanks for the live streaming link, my first time ever watching anything live and raw, very good experience, good quality and no buffering. Even understanding 2% of the convos, i get the gist of the story, so happy and proud of myself hehe

I really like it so far, everything from mood, tone to characters are very entertaining, and it's a bonus where there is no screaming annoying nangrais. I like it when reung fought with plat over the phone booth and the little saving her from the gliding motorbike, cute. When chinnakorn appeared 'drools', so fine looking and i miss his voice hehe (didnt know he's playing as her brother, he's her brother right?) and beautiful p'mam as reung's mum (such a goodlooking family). And i js love it when mor kong (couldnt catch his character's name) callls her as 'noooong reeeuung'.

so gona watch it live again!!! btw, what did the 3 monkies steal from the temple? and who wrote that love letter to mor kong?

I found it's interesting that this is the first time I saw Yaya has mother in lakorn ( from last 3 lakorn (s) : DJ4, GRGR ( lost mother at first ep) , Thoranee )

And her mom in this lakorn played as Nadech's mom in DJ4, no relation at all, just want to tell to you guys, haha

By the way, I think the girl who wrote letter to Mor Kong ( A Wan, not sure spelling correct or not) is the girl with short hair. I understood a little bit when she visited her mother's place ( do not know how to say) , she said she has crush on someone and did not tell anybody yet and then she saw him and his fellows stealing the Generator ( I understood " phay" means electricity ^^)

And Yes,the guy who is on phone with her is her brother, last time, they did interview, he introduced himself as her " pi chai" ^^

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:

I found it's interesting that this is the first time I saw Yaya has mother in lakorn ( from last 3 lakorn (s) : DJ4, GRGR ( lost mother at first ep) , Thoranee )

And her mom in this lakorn played as Nadech's mom in DJ4, no relation at all, just want to tell to you guys, haha

By the way, I think the girl who wrote letter to Mor Kong ( A Wan, not sure spelling correct or not) is the girl with short hair. I understood a little bit when she visited her mother's place ( do not know how to say) , she said she has crush on someone and did not tell anybody yet and then she saw him and his fellows stealing the Generator ( I understood " phay" means electricity ^^)

And Yes,the guy who is on phone with her is her brother, last time, they did interview, he introduced himself as her " pi chai" ^^
P'Mam use to be her first mom when she play Kalarb Rai Narm, I also like that lakorn of Yaya. She played it with Rome.
Ep.2 also funny! Yaya is doing a good job as Reung, she got me laughing and also the rest of the other cast. I can't understand much of Thai but still able to catch here and there. Can't wait for tomorrow ep.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks mao for the video clip :)

I really do like this lakorn, i were laughing so much while watching it. 
It's a very chill lakorn and u can really relax to it ^^
Can't wait for episode 3 :D 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
This drama is so funny. I love Yaya's Character. I love all her characters she plays. I liked Jeed, and Nangfah, Falada, and the one from TNNKK, (Sorry I forgot the name), but I dislike Peroong (Tawan deard) beccause she was to all that.

Falada

sarNie Adult
c1ndy said:
Hello everyone.   I am fans of Yadech for some time and this is the first time I am chatting here.  

Hello, welcome here. Hope you have fun. And I'm also a Yadech Fan. And if you want to see more Yadech than go to [Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Maker Group).