[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omfg this drama is do funny. This character Yaya plays look so hard to play but she did great. This is my first por drama and por is pretty cute! Lol. Cannot wait for episode 4!

nykim

sarNie Egg
I can't wait for ep4 ard... It's getting so good hahah I think dao reung starts to like palard a bit ard!!! Really love all characters here!!

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I like it too. At least you guys like it and find it funny. The spicyforum people have negative comments. Can't understand why they like to criticise everything Yaya did.

Anyway, lets continue watching and give support.

All the characters are unique in each own. And the more I watch, I found Blat (Plat) to be handsome. Cute too. :bhehe:

nykim

sarNie Egg
@loveyaya7. I think it's just their 'opinions' so we shall just take it easy( truthfully whenever I read their comments there, I feel pretty hurt sometimes because of the too harsh comments. But i think the most peaceful way, we just read it through and if we disagree we just need to ignore and move on... Or the better way, stop reading those comments that will make u feel sad at the end of the day) Anyway the general feedbacks in Thailand is pretty good!!! I hope this lakorn is a HIT for yaya.. She's been so hard working on this project..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
nykim said:
Heheh.. I've no idea abt this too..
Anyway I just seen this dao reung mv on youtube.. The song is very soothing and some of yaya and por's scenes r pretty cute :)

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=3QrufS0035Y

:thanks: for the MV.    He is the same singer that sang Tee Ruk in GRGR and Roy Mai.    I love his soothing voice, very relaxing and serene.
I'm having so much fun watching Dao Ruang, there weren't any bored moments.  The whole cast did a great job!

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
@luloveyaya. Marigold is a yellow flower. There was a picture where both palard and DR (in wedding dress) at the marigold plantation. This is a picture of marigold.